The 2009 Players Championship [spoilers]

Gonna be fun to watch!

Did somebody tell Garcia that this was a major?

Did somebody tell Garcia that this was a major?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............oh.......my.....gosh........thanks for that Smallie.

Na was playing even slower than usual (especially out of the pine straw after he snap hooked his drive - he took FOREVER on that shot.) And Cabrera is a really fast player, so his big number could be tied to his pace of play frustrations.

Dan Hicks - "Tiger Woods, zooming up the leaderboard!"
Uh, no Dan. Tiger has been in the clubhouse for two hours. Everyone else is just falling down.

I just can't bring myself to root for Cejka and his belly putter. I hope Woods or Poulter can contend Sunday.

I like Henrik Stenson's Hugo Boss pants. Maybe he'll even keep them on this week.

Actually Cabrera was playing poorly all day and well before the pine straw incident. And while I agree Na was playing a little slower, the guy DEAD PULLED a ball while in contention. Cabrera has been known for this kind of thing for a while now.

I am a big Hugo Boss fan, but their golf stuff just needs to be made out of different material. I love Burberry but felt the same way about their golf stuff.

Im with you Harry. I cannot root for Cejka.

They said that Cejka always wears red on Sundays too. Curious to see if he does today.

I just got done watching the third round. I think Na yells at his caddy.

Also, its seems like Sawgrass has more "Get in the hole" yellers than any other stop on the tour.

I think that title goes to AZ or Houston stops.

The FBR is close, but I think Sawgrass takes it. Im not a violent man, but when I go to one of these, im going to punch the first guy I see yelling this right in the nose. Im going to get the word out that if you yell "get in the hole", youll get your nose broken.:act-up:

Absolutely agree...

Absolutely agree...

The FBR is close, but I think Sawgrass takes it. Im not a violent man, but when I go to one of these, im going to punch the first guy I see yelling this right in the nose. Im going to get the word out that if you yell "get in the hole", youll get your nose broken.:act-up:

I couldn't agree more Gasman...

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!1!

(jokes, couldn't resist)

I just got done watching the third round. I think Na yells at his caddy.

Also, its seems like Sawgrass has more "Get in the hole" yellers than any other stop on the tour.

thought I read somewhere that they were basically allowing anyone and everyone in who wanted to buy a spectator ticket this year...

From yesterday. Ouch.
bd9b93ad-4644-4536-92f6-64b7b8796cfe.jpg

Just watching the pre-round interview with Cejka. He's wearing a black shirt and said that he was going to wear a red shirt, but couldn't find one. He was "sure he'd packed one" but couldn't find it.

Hmmmm....

Spoiler
<Re-enactment of last night while Cejka was away from his hotel room having dinner . . . >

"Housekeeping Mr. Cejka . . ."

tigerknocking.gif

The announcers have been talking about the heat and Tiger is sweating profusely, but weather.com is showing the temp as 81*. Is it hotter than that?

Boo Weekly just withdrew with shoulder pain.

Cejka just hit it in the water on 4.

thought I read somewhere that they were basically allowing anyone and everyone in who wanted to buy a spectator ticket this year...

I dont understand, dont they always allow anybody to buy a ticket?:confused2:

My Poulter and Stenson picks are looking pretty strong right now. This tourny is looking to be a good finish.

I dont understand, dont they always allow anybody to buy a ticket?:confused2:

ok sorry...I meant that there were unlimited tickets available. maybe Im totally wrong on this...

Poor Cejka, but congrats to Stenson, he deserves it. I base all of my winnings from what I saw at Bay Hill, and Stenson was up there, so he deserves a win.

My pick comes through. Hooray for me. hehe

Nice JB. I was pulling for Poulter, but there was no catching Stenson today.

Back