Found A Fellow Nickent Player

Osahar

Working on the swing
Reaction score
For the first time since getting my clubs this year, I finally ran into another person that plays Nickent clubs! Was an older gentleman in the threesome I played with today, he had a set of the 3DX Hybrid irons and 4DX hybrids. He spotted my ARC Wedge and I'd swear he started drooling - even offered to buy it from me lol!

I gave him the address for The Club Outlet, so next time I run across him he'll probably have a few upgrades. He even wanted a Pipe putter.

how funny! goes to show what a great club nickent really makes. I really do hope they make it through this bad time they are going through.

For the first time since getting my clubs this year, I finally ran into another person that plays Nickent clubs! Was an older gentleman in the threesome I played with today, he had a set of the 3DX Hybrid irons and 4DX hybrids. He spotted my ARC Wedge and I'd swear he started drooling - even offered to buy it from me lol!

I gave him the address for The Club Outlet, so next time I run across him he'll probably have a few upgrades. He even wanted a Pipe putter.

I did similar....Being in England i have no way to test the clubs, but having read reviews about just how good the 4dx hybrids are, i bought one and had it shipped over.

i now own:

Evolver driver
1, 2, & the 3 iron hybrids (4dx)
56 & 60 ARC wedges.

Not a fan of their putters at the moment, but that may change one day....and sadly their irons just dont look good enough for me to risk it with the shipping without playing!

Other than this i am happy with all my Nickent clubs. They really are that good! only ones i wont keep nickent any time soon are the wedges....i so want some Eidolons....however, Eidolons are over £100 shipped for one...i got both nickents for £80. Bit of a no brainer that it is awesome value!

The courses around here have LOTS of Nickent players. Especially the hybrids.

My boss plays a whole bag other than the putter of Nickents and rocks an awesome Nickent staff bag. It really is a great bag.

Does he have the black and green or the one with maroon in it?

Does he have the black and green or the one with maroon in it?

Black and green one- solid black with the white letters and green trim- off the top of my head. It's sweet.

That is their current staff bag. Very nice.

speaking of Nickent, another (practically) brand new 5DX hybrid (the #6) sold on ebay today for $49....unbelievable. i just wish it was the #5 or i would've bid on it

Check these out:

asddIMG_2880.JPG

asddIMG_28801.JPG

this one must be old

!BRtzmN!!mk~$(KGrHgoOKjYEjlLmYLs0BJ+fRUo7qw~~_1.JPG

!BRtzZQgBGk~$(KGrHgoOKkMEjlLmYg(TBJ+fQ0W(zg~~_1.JPG

Yup, they had a bunch. If they make it (we are pulling for them) wait till you see the new one that THP inspired.

i think i heard about that one, mostly white? hehe

i havent seen many Nickent Staff Bags besides the black/green one. i like the gold one shown above though

158329.JPG

never knew they made a cart bag either

201099602.jpg

I have some early prototype pictures of the white one and it is gorgeous.

Trying to get permission now.

i found the maroon one you were talking about

47994590-177x150-0-0.jpg

white staff bags are awesome

I just thought it was nice to FINALLY find someone in this area that knew who Nickent was. At one point he did try to kidnap my 54* ARC wedge though! Was a fun round.

I haven't had much luck finding the Nickent bags, but the cooler cart bag looked promising!

I can spot their headcover from a country-mile. I noticed on the GC show Road Trip: Myrtle Beach...that Josh Kelley had a 3dx Pro fairway headcover, but never got a good look at him hitting the club.

Back