What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
Well heck, if we're all talking about new golf clothes...

I wanted to wear some of my new stuff today. Sunny but cool and breezy. I'm afraid I pretty much pulled a Full Cleveland--the Lija vest (now not even on their web site in brown):

along with the Sligo belt

I put a white polo under the sweater (it looked a tad young on me, but still pretty good) and wore red capris, because it's all I had that worked with the belt and the sweater. If my game had been a tad better, it would have been fine, but it was still fun.

I think we need to stick this one. Great idea Claire.

I think we need to stick this one. Great idea Claire.

Thanks--but then, you're the guy who named brand names for his wedding day.

Very true. That was because I was angling for free Theory apparel. hehe. But GG and I know that will never happen.

Last round I wore:

249077_im_PUR____11_gsi

5-256647_birch_pd.jpg

240.jpg

No name black golf pants & a dark blue Callaway long sleeved shirt...it was cold & rainy.

White and pink Puma shirt. Black Travis Matthew's shorts. Black Nike belt.

Tommy Hilfiger long sleeved black sweatshirt and oakland raiders sweatpants it was cold today 55 deg with about 15 mph winds and In the summer either T shirts and khaki cargo shorts this will be my last post within this forum because I AM NOT CONCERNED with how I look on the golf course its with HOW I PLAY no offense people I ain't joining the PGA tour anytime soon.

Tommy Hilfiger long sleeved black sweatshirt and oakland raiders sweatpants it was cold today 55 deg with about 15 mph winds and In the summer either T shirts and khaki cargo shorts this will be my last post within this forum because I AM NOT CONCERNED with how I look on the golf course its with HOW I PLAY no offense prople I ain't joining the PGA tour anytime soon.

Im with you man. I'm probably the least stylish dressing golfer around. But I do have those sweet Quattro glasses...

im not very stylish either. im usually wearing the typical boring khaki shorts and white shirt type outfit.

im not very stylish either. im usually wearing the typical boring khaki shorts and white shirt type outfit.

Well after that rant as it were, I will give it my best effort to try and wear a collared polo shirt this summer but If it gets too hot I'll go back to the sleeveless T's and T shirts cause a regular polo shirt will get soaked with sweat anyway.

Well after that rant as it were, I will give it my best effort to try and wear a collared polo shirt this summer but If it gets too hot I'll go back to the sleeveless T's and T shirts cause a regular polo shirt will get soaked with sweat anyway.

everywhere I play you have to wear polo's...no t-shirts and definitely no tank tops

Denim carpenter shorts amd black B.L.S. t-shirt,black web belt w/army issue buckle,white ankle shocks,white Adidas,Black ball cap and when rain started UPS driver raincoat...Total style

Last time I played:

I wore a moss green w/ white pinstripe shirt, black belt, khaki shorts, black socks and black shoes.

I would have worn a different shirt, but it was raining when we started the round, and I wanted a shirt that wouldn't show quite so much of all the mud and grass that was flying after every shot.

The fairway almost explodes when you make a steep wedge shot. What a mess!

I haven't gotten to play since my fancy new duds from Fairway Styles came in. :(

Mike Weir Light blue, White, and Pink Polo
Nike Dri Fit Striped Shorts
Black Sub Seventy Belt

This is easy. I will only need to do it one time as it is all the same, just the color combinations change.

Nike Dri-Fit shirt (mostly the Body Mapping style, but I have a few others)
Nike Dri-Fit shorts
Nike or FootJoy shoes (depending on conditions and time of day)
A fitted hat that will have a Nike or TW or Titleist logo.

I wear the shirt untucked so I rarely wear a belt.

This is easy. I will only need to do it one time as it is all the same, just the color combinations change.

Nike Dri-Fit shirt (mostly the Body Mapping style, but I have a few others)
Nike Dri-Fit shorts
Nike or FootJoy shoes (depending on conditions and time of day)
A fitted hat that will have a Nike or TW or Titleist logo.

I wear the shirt untucked so I rarely wear a belt.

But... we need color combos!

High in the mid-60s tomorrow, so I'll have to be mostly covered up. None of the cute stuff, rats.

Tommy Hilfiger long sleeved black sweatshirt and oakland raiders sweatpants it was cold today 55 deg with about 15 mph winds and In the summer either T shirts and khaki cargo shorts this will be my last post within this forum because I AM NOT CONCERNED with how I look on the golf course its with HOW I PLAY no offense people I ain't joining the PGA tour anytime soon.

I meant "thread" I apologize for this, but style doesn't mean very much to me on the course.

Last edited:
Todays round was a disaster, but here was the outfit.

sligo Plaid Shorts
534754005_2hkW2-S.jpg

Ian Poulter Design Light blue shirt. (most comfortable shirt ever)
534754068_Rpgpp-S.jpg

Ian Poulter Design Belt
534754030_48whj-S.jpg

Footjoy Classic Tour Shoes
534754054_6PJHF-S.jpg

Great outfit, JB. My basic theory is that with good clothes and a nice follow-through, no one notices the rest of your game.

I hope.

Thank goodness, because todays round was not GOOD at all.

Todays round was a disaster, but here was the outfit.

sligo Plaid Shorts
534754005_2hkW2-S.jpg

Ian Poulter Design Light blue shirt. (most comfortable shirt ever)
534754068_Rpgpp-S.jpg

Ian Poulter Design Belt
534754030_48whj-S.jpg

Footjoy Classic Tour Shoes
534754054_6PJHF-S.jpg

Okay JB, I am offically jealous, those are the sickest pair of shoes I have ever seen! :drool:

Today I'm wearing White and tan Adidas Tour 360 2's. Tan Nike TW Shorts. White SubSeventy belt. Black adidas ClimaCool shirt. White Titleist hat that says "Go Ducks" (Oregon Ducks that is :D) I would put pictures, but I'm off to go play in a few minutes here.

Those shoes were a gift from GG for last years bday.

Back