UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

China Cat>Rider

Dazed & Cornfused
Reaction score
Anyone else a fan?

I don't dislike it and I'll watch if I go over someone's house and it's on but it never grew on me to the point where I followed fighters.

oh man I have been a hardcore fan since the early days. Its just exploding in popularity right now. I guess its a love or hate sport though.

i like that show Bully Beatdown on MTV. does that count?

I am like AJ I don't care either way. I am not a huge fan of all the blood but I do understand that it is an art/sport. I actually prefer watching the ladies fight more then the men. JB used to be a huge fan I am not so sure he is as into it as he used to be.

My wife's cousin is doing that. Not a big name. More in the local scene right now. Takes a special breed to do that.

My wife's cousin is doing that. Not a big name. More in the local scene right now. Takes a special breed to do that.

That is for sure! Most women are afraid to get their hair and makeup messed up. These ladies are busting lips and getting black eyes. It's definitely not for me, I can't stand getting dirty, but more power to those who enjoy it.

i like watching Gina Carano fight

gina_carano_maxim.0.0.0x0.400x500.jpeg

I remember the days when I had a stomach like that. That picture is inspiration to hit the gym. Sorry that was totally off topic.

I am like AJ I don't care either way. I am not a huge fan of all the blood but I do understand that it is an art/sport. I actually prefer watching the ladies fight more then the men. JB used to be a huge fan I am not so sure he is as into it as he used to be.

Gina Carano is awesomecore. Not sure if you know who she is but she's a great fighter and quite beautiful as well. actually my mother LOVES the ufc. we watch it together sometimes. Im even getting her into some of the japanese organizations. but then my mom is the most awesome person in the world.

I have seen her fight before, and yes you are right she is a beautiful woman. I didn't mean to say that the ladies who fight are unattractive I just meant they are more willing to get a scar or mess up their makeup than the general female public. They are the women who go to the gym and actually work out, not the ladies who wear a full face of makeup just trying to pickup a guy at the gym. They are true athletes.

POWWW!!! TAKE THAT!!!!

athlete7_gina2.jpg

I have seen her fight before, and yes you are right she is a beautiful woman. I didn't mean to say that the ladies who fight are unattractive I just meant they are more willing to get a scar or mess up their makeup than the general female public. They are the women who go to the gym and actually work out, not the ladies who wear a full face of makeup just trying to pickup a guy at the gym. They are true athletes.

actually most of them ARE unattractive. Not to be mean but thats the way it seems to be. which makes Gina look that much better. she cleans up well though. I would marry her if I didnt have Megan...

Ive watched it a few times but I find it kind of boring.

remember when she tore this girl up on national TV a few months ago before the Kimbo Slice debacle? that girls face looked like it got run over by a Mack Truck when Gina was finished with her

RA3_Promo_5.jpg

for a second I thought you had a new lady in your life than I realized you meant Megan Fox haha.

oh I do actually have a new lady...but I havnt told Meg yet...

exactly...i was shocked

I wasn't. Petruzelli showed the world what all mma fans already knew. Kimbo was nothing but marketing hype. I never expected it to end in 14 secs though.

he scares me just looking at him... off topic, but i was in Vegas a few years back at a, a-hem, "Gentlemans Club" and Leonardo DiCaprio was there too. He had a bodyguard with him that looked just like Kimbo Slice. i was walking to the restroom when i came face to midsection with this animal. i almost peed myself, lol

kimbo_slice_02_2.jpg

Oh if I saw that coming at me I would RUN. for that fight he lost, Kimbo got paid $500,000 and Petruzelli only got $50,000. Elite lost ALOT with the Kimbo deal. Thats why UFC wouldnt sign him.

Oh if I saw that coming at me I would RUN. for that fight he lost, Kimbo got paid $500,000 and Petruzelli only got $50,000. Elite lost ALOT with the Kimbo deal. Thats why UFC wouldnt sign him.

i love watching his street fight videos on youtube. geez, he is intimidating looking! i heard he is a big softy though with a wife and kids

Back