Smell Like Annika

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

SA Fragrances announced today that it has launched ANNIKA, a signature fragrance inspired by legendary golfer Annika Sorenstam. The fragrance is now available in the United States and online at www.AnnikaFragrance.com. Shipments to the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Germany and other locations will begin in late May.

Arguably the most dominant female golfer of all time, Annika has transcended her sport to become a prominent mainstream athlete and celebrity. Throughout her storied career, she rewrote the LPGA and Ladies European Tour record books, won countless awards and events and brought unprecedented attention to women's golf. Along the way, she has inspired millions of young women worldwide.

"It is an honor for me to have a fragrance that bears my name," said Annika. "Confidence is so alluring for a woman in any industry, and I want the women who wear ANNIKA to feel that."

Marking the first time a professional female golfer has launched a signature fragrance, ANNIKA by Annika Sorenstam will particularly appeal to golf enthusiasts, career-minded professionals and active, fashion-forward women. Available in a 50 ml and 100 ml eau de parfum, the fragrance evokes the essence of Annika, a distinctive, casually elegant and naturally beautiful woman.

"Our consumer research has shown that ANNIKA appeals to a wide range of women ages 16 to 65," said Jon Klein, vice president of sales for SA Fragrances. "We have created a casually fresh, sweet, sparkling and natural fragrance that bridges the age, income and ethnic markets."

SA Fragrances has found that not only has the golf market embraced ANNIKA, but also beauty channels, including high-end spas, salons and perfumeries.

Damn
All my girlfriends pick their fragrances up at the checkout at 7-11
Guess I won't be able to enjoy.

Damn
All my girlfriends pick their fragrances up at the checkout at 7-11
Guess I won't be able to enjoy.

Do they sell cologne at 7-11, or do your lady friends just rub themselves on the clerks?

• Admin
I think he is referring to the pine tree car refreshers.

I think he is referring to the pine tree car refreshers.

That would definitely be better than eau de clerk.

when can we smell like Tiger??

I would like my women to smell like meat & potatoes, or bacon maybe.

Beyond preferring to smell like myself, rather than Annika...

I don't get the timing of all this stuff. Why not launch it while she's still playing, for hotter sales numbers? As great as Annika will always be, in the short-term gratification eyes of America (which is barely aware the LPGA exists), she's already yesterday's news.

It's okay, he's also wearing a sports bra and skort with the Annika perfume.

I'm truly worried about anyone--male or female--who would wear a sports bra when it wasn't totally necessary. Pretty much like a tourniquet.

I thought everyone still wore Hai Karate?
haikarate4sz.jpg

I normally just open those perfume ads in the magazines & rub em on myself:D

I wear Sex Panther

sex_panther__5_.jpg

"60% of the time it works every time."

You guys have it all wrong:

brut%20aftershave.jpg

Ed Hardy may have jumped the shark recently.

They are still around. Christian Audigier is the designer and it is based on a famous tattoo artist. However when you start seeing them show up EVERY WHERE and at discount stores every week, something is going wrong. I have about 10 of the tee shirts and about 6 Audigier tee shirts but have not worn one in almost a year.

They are still around. Christian Audigier is the designer and it is based on a famous tattoo artist. However when you start seeing them show up EVERY WHERE and at discount stores every week, something is going wrong. I have about 10 of the tee shirts and about 6 Audigier tee shirts but have not worn one in almost a year.

I agree with you, I saw them in alot of outlet malls in Florida already, and I always thought this company was brand new. Man that stuff is expensive.

Yeah the Audigier tees are about $150-$200 and the Ed Hardy tees are between $65-$100

Back