Huge Putter Shoot Out Results

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great shoot-out. Great write-up. Thanks for the monumental effort it took to put this together!! :clapp:

• Admin
Thanks Pinged. I think that in the end the response we are getting is pretty good and it was fun to do. Lots of work yes, but fun to do. We want to do one of these with more clubs now too.

Makes me want to experiment with a SeeMore. Think I'll see if I can't locate one of their Payne Stewart memorial editions at a reasonable price, as I liked Payne and it would make the putter more interesting. I recently picked up one of the Michael Jordan signature Wilson 8802's on Ebay at a good price. Might as well add something unique and vaguely collectible to the putter collection, right? :confused2:

• Admin
Pinged,
We will be giving one of those away in the very near future. We were very surprised at a lot of these results. We always thought of putters are very different for every person and while that is true and still our thoughts. It was clearly noticeable that certain putters in this shoot out performed better for just about everybody.

Pinged,
We will be giving one of those away in the very near future.

Oooh! Oooh! I'm paying CLOSE ATTENTION now!! :banana:

• Admin
Make sure to keep your eyes on the contest section, it is coming soon. In the next few weeks anyway. We already have 2 contests going on now.

Fantastic review! Definitely has given me more info than I could ever want in my search for a new putter.

excellent write-up.nice job as always. so Yes! declined to participate?

They did.

THanks for all the kind words in the comments section guys.

the Machine Putters grips are so cool

MGrips_4type_1aML.jpg

That is not what was on the one we tested, but those are cool. And the Machine putters are even cooler.

those must be upgrades, huh? i see they are $99 grips on their site. thats an expensive grip! i really like the colored ones (red/blue)

I did not know that RS. I do know that we have received a whole lot of emails about Machine putters today.

Got a chance to try the NC X-Ray mallet for the first time today since it did so well in the shoot out. I have to agree with the testers. It is pretty darn cool. Very nice putter.

Just a heads up guys, we may be giving away some of these putters very soon.

Just a heads up guys, we may be giving away some of these putters very soon.

sweet! I'll take the Machine. You have my address

It looks like we will be doing some radio shows in the upcoming weeks about the putter shoot out and our awards show. We will keep you all posted on the times.

The Putter SHoot out from the main page was just picked up by the national wire. That is very cool.

Back