WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
So I got bored tonight and found the cable that hooks my D60 up to my laptop so I took pictures of my bag, and figured I'd post them on here.

Driver:
DSC_0317.jpg

Fairway Woods:
DSC_0313.jpg

Hybrid (I'm going to pick up the 4 hybrid soon):
DSC_0311.jpg

Irons:
DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

Wedges (Bent to 53* and 59* and Oil Can finish is stripped off):
DSC_0319.jpg

Putter:
DSC_0320.jpg

Alex I've been meaning to ask you what is the yardage gap between your 20* hybrid and the 19* FW?

Cool headcovers on the fairway woods. Don't understand how you're able to hit those irons though! They must have a sweet spot the size of a penny.

Alex I've been meaning to ask you what is the yardage gap between your 20* hybrid and the 19* FW?

To be honest I haven't hit the Adams with the 5 wood on real grass with my ball. But before the Adams I had a 21* 585H and I had about 12 yards difference in carry, so I assume I will have about 10 yards difference with this set up.

Cool headcovers on the fairway woods. Don't understand how you're able to hit those irons though! They must have a sweet spot the size of a penny.

I love my Rocket Tour headcovers, they look great and are easy to use. I'm still debating what cover to get for my big dog, I'm leaning towards Sergio's bull.

And regarding the irons, it's pretty cool, I'm starting to get the sickest wear spots right on the sweetspot on these, but it's impossible to get a good picture of them because of lighting problems.

WITB: Photo Edition

Driver
Taylormade R7 460TP Tour 10.5 Ozik F7M2 LTD
3wood
Adams Bty 14.5 Ozik 8M2
Hybrids
Adams a2ts 17* vs proto 95
Adams a2ts 19* Bent to 21* vs proto 95
Irons
Miura Irons 4-9 have Nippon Super Peening Blue D5 , 5 iron plays 38.25"
Wedges
Tm y cutter 48 wedge Nippon Super Peening Blue
TM Y cutter 52 and 60 Nippon Super Peening Blue Soft stepped
Putters
Slighter Bellevue
Sunset Beach C/S
Taylormade Spider

Clubs001.jpg

Clubs002.jpg

Clubs003.jpg

Driver
Tm460flag.jpg

Tm460.jpg

Clubs007.jpg

3Wood
Clubs008.jpg

Clubs011.jpg

Clubs012.jpg

Hybrids
AdamsHybrid001.jpg

AdamsHybrid002.jpg

AdamsHybrid003.jpg

Irons
Miura6and7.jpg

Miuraback.jpg

Miurairons.jpg

Wedges
wedges005.jpg

60Tmwedge01.jpg

60Tmwedge.jpg

Putters
Sunset Beach
SunsetBeachputter002.jpg

SunsetBeachputter003.jpg

SunsetBeachputter004.jpg

SunsetBeachputter005.jpg

SunsetBeachputter008.jpg

SunsetBeachputter009.jpg

Slighter
Slighter.jpg

Slighter1.jpg

Slighter2.jpg

Slighter3.jpg

Putter005.jpg

Putter006.jpg

SSB using the red dots like SeeMore. Good idea.

Holy smokes, you've got some amazing clubs in your bag!

I already know more about you than about anyone else here. Wow!

SSB using the red dots like SeeMore. Good idea.

Thanks.It turned out to be a great idea,now that I have more hours putting with it. It has improved my putting more then I'd ever imagine

Holy smokes, you've got some amazing clubs in your bag!

Thank's.Took many years to finially find the right clubs for me.Being a lefty,I've always been on the short side of finding equipment.

I already know more about you than about anyone else here. Wow!

Really?Anything else you'd like to know?

I'm confident JB and Dent would want to see your clothes closet.

It's very basic,Nothing special.I refuse to spend alot of money on clothes.Prefer to spend it on other things as you can tell

I am the exact opposite.

You are not far behind my dear.

Hey, nice clubs...but I can't help but point out that those clubs are backwards!

How do you like the Muira's? I assume you like them quite a bit, since they're in your bag, but I've never hit them. Love that Slighter putter, and the SSB too.

How do you like the Muira's? I assume you like them quite a bit, since they're in your bag, but I've never hit them. Love that Slighter putter, and the SSB too.

The Miura's are by far the best irons ever produced.They offer amazing feel and feedback.Mizuno MP's are the next best iron.

I'm on my third set of miura's and I won't be replacing them with any other Oem's any time soon

Best ever produced are bold words and more of an opinion. Glad they are working for you though. I have tried them and like them quite a bit, but for my money I prefer different things. That is what makes this great. No equipment is perfect for the same people.

Best ever produced are bold words and more of an opinion. Glad they are working for you though. I have tried them and like them quite a bit, but for my money I prefer different things. That is what makes this great. No equipment is perfect for the same people.

So very true.having been playing competitive golf for over 25+ years and playing just about every iron avil to the left handed market,I feel I have the right to use that strong bold statement.Cause they are the best I've played so far.

No equipment is the same for people,Just like we all can't wear the same suit :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back