Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bring my platinum finished DB4 for you. If you like.

Thanks for that offer, I know Jman is bringing several but in all honesty I just can't do a plumbers neck or anything with a shaft bend. Really wanting a straight CS I think. I will roll any SeeMore there but don't want you having to lug extra clubs on my account.

War Eagle: I agree and have finally learned my lesson....I think!

He needs another one.

Hell, so do I. Can never have too many SeeMores. Unfortunately, my ONE CS looks like it's starting to rust? Which is odd. I thinnk I want to send it in and get it refinished.

Hmmmmmm, the PVD shouldn't do that. Might be worth your time to contact SeeMore and see what Ted or someone says.

Do I need to just drop the m5x in the mail? Seriously.

No buddy it's alright. Got my Si1 that will be coming with me and going back into play immediately. Appreciate it much though!!

Thanks for that offer, I know Jman is bringing several but in all honesty I just can't do a plumbers neck or anything with a shaft bend. Really wanting a straight CS I think. I will roll any SeeMore there but don't want you having to lug extra clubs on my account.

War Eagle: I agree and have finally learned my lesson....I think!

No problem. Just trying to help a brother out.

No buddy it's alright. Got my Si1 that will be coming with me and going back into play immediately. Appreciate it much though!!

Oooooook, you know I don't mind. Its just sitting since I'm testing the m5x anywho.

Hmmmmmm, the PVD shouldn't do that. Might be worth your time to contact SeeMore and see what Ted or someone says.
I know, it shouldnt. But some spots on it just look really, ...well, raw? It's odd.

I'll send Ted an email, he's always done me well, and I could always drop it off with him at an Auburn game!

Cookie; You are like me, I got the MX7 and like it a lot, but there is something about the SeeMore than makes me so much more comfortable with the putter in hand.

Thanks blugold & Jman, really appreciate it guys!

Needless to say, equipment pondering really kicks into gear in 2 weeks!!! Pre-release....yes, please! Don't even know what we are pondering and excited about it.

Ok....no more semi off topic from me!

Cookie; You are like me, I got the MX7 and like it a lot, but there is something about the SeeMore than makes me so much more comfortable with the putter in hand.

Setup dude. MX7 puts a great roll on the ball but double bend shaft has me questioning everything at setup. Need that reliable red dot hidden.

Thanks blugold & Jman, really appreciate it guys!

Needless to say, equipment pondering really kicks into gear in 2 weeks!!! Pre-release....yes, please! Don't even know what we are pondering and excited about it.

Ok....no more semi off topic from me!

Don't go too far off topic. A Canadian hammer will fall onto you.

Setup dude. MX7 puts a great roll on the ball but double bend shaft has me questioning everything at setup. Need that reliable red dot hidden.

The RST2 does a really good job. It's a lot more subtle. But the problem is also that it's more subtle.

The RST2 does a really good job. It's a lot more subtle. But the problem is also that it's more subtle.

Yeah, I need the blunt "hello stupid" setup that I can't screw up. Plus I prefer the weight of a mallet and a long a$$ alignment line. SB1 just keeps calling me.

I despise plumber's necks and double bends. Just no bueno for me or my eye.

I'm pretty sure I could pull the trigger on an Si3 tomorrow.

I despise plumber's necks and double bends. Just no bueno for me or my eye.
I hate a plumbers neck. I can manage with a double bend, as ugly as it looks, I surprisingly roll them well.

Could always cut it down, pretty easy. Just a thought.

Very true. Breezy, if you want it, just PM me and let me know. You'd be responsible for cutting it down though since I don't have the means to do that right now.

I'm pretty sure I could pull the trigger on an Si3 tomorrow.

Nice call man!! One of the si2/3/4 is going to have my name on it within the month, I'm sure of it. They put AWESOME roll on the ball.

Ponder these:

fa11eccostgrfanta.jpg

and

ss12pmsupercsurf.jpg

Do it man!! I just got these the other day and they are GORGEOUS!!! The laces are extremely cool on them as well.

How do they fit? True to size?

How do they fit? True to size?

I would say maybe just a TOUCH larger than normal. I usually wear a 10.5 and the adidas I own are much more snug on my feet. Then again, I don't have the widest feet so that could play a small part in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back