What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new driver was great today, unfortunately I didn't take advantage of the great drives early. I was 7 over after four holes but managed to right the ship and shoot 9 over 81 on the day. (42, 39)

Not in the same talent pool as some of you guys. Shot a 91 today. Could have been in the 80's had I not had a triple bogey and made a couple of easy putts. Feel pretty good about a 91 though. Only been in the 80's once.

Went out for a hit today by myself. Didnt play that great but still managed an 84. I had a tap in birdie on the 5th hole, which ive never done before so that was my high light of the round.

Played Lake of the Woods today, first time I've been able to finish 18 there, shot an 88. Found a nice fade off the tee and hit 50% of the fairways today, only 2 misses were really bad. Had issues with approach shots under 130 yards today I actually hit more greens with my 5 and 6 irons then I did with my PW and 8 iron today.

65/62 127 at Bulle Rock. I was terrible today but it was a gorgeous day to play golf.

Shot a 81 (45/36) this morning. Course rating 71.4/138 @ 6504 yards.
Had 3 birdies on the back 9 to salvage a tough day playing from the tips.

32 in a 3 person scramble this evening. I was the A player and played like crap. We won 2nd.

Having a girl as the B player from the red tees that can move the ball helped immensely!

The new driver was great today, unfortunately I didn't take advantage of the great drives early. I was 7 over after four holes but managed to right the ship and shoot 9 over 81 on the day. (42, 39)

Nice come back buddy, we seem to be doing the same type of stuff right now.

A mediocre 82 (40-42) today. Had a bad case of the hooks today and couldn't get it straightened out. I had a lot of opportunities to score today. Ended up with 3 birdies but had a triple on each side. Had two legit chances ad eagle, one from about 7 ft and one from about 20 just off the green, and couldn't convert. Still playing well just need to keep my focus better. Hopefully it will be better in the morning

Seriously. Tappin'.

43/46-89 today. Missed 5 putts on the front nine the same way. Just missing a left to right putt around 15 feet each, on the right side, just a ball or two low of the hole and ending up a foot away or less. Had a few doubles on the back and not enough pars to offset them.

39/34 for a 73 with 31 putts at Highland Pacific in Victoria. Had a really good ball striking round and putted well. Best round I have ever shot at 2 over.

Congrats on the PB Poz!

Thanks, something clicked today. As coolbreeze can attest on Monday when I played with him for a while it didn't look like I knew which end of the club to hold.

39/34 for a 73 with 31 putts at Highland Pacific in Victoria. Had a really good ball striking round and putted well. Best round I have ever shot at 2 over.

That's a really good round. I'd take +2 everytime if I could at that course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

80 with 4 birdies and four penalty shots due to two OB drives. ugh.

I shot a 43 in league. I think I figured out why I don't do so well in league. The skins are more important to me than winning the low score, so I always go for the risky shot and find myself in trouble much of the time. I definitely don't play it like I would a normal round. I always go for pins.

Compared to how badly I played last weekend, I was out of my mind last night.
Went 40/40 with 3 lip-outs and one that slammed into the back of the hole dead center but hopped up and landed on the edge. Those four putts would have given me a new career low. :angry:
I didn't hit every fairway, but I only had two really bad drives; no OB.
32 putts (potential 28, see above, still p1ssed!)
Still having issues with 3w....sigh....

I shot a 43 in league. I think I figured out why I don't do so well in league. The skins are more important to me than winning the low score, so I always go for the risky shot and find myself in trouble much of the time. I definitely don't play it like I would a normal round. I always go for pins.

We might have to play together this weekend, we need to break the funk....

That's a really good round. I'd take +2 everytime if I could at that course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a nice track. I played from the whites since the guys I was paired with were playing from there. Next round I would probably play from the blues now that I know the layout.

43/41 for an 84 in the NCGA Net Amateur Championship Qualifier at Poppy Hills in Pebble Beach. Net 68 based on the course handicap. Good enough for 5th place and a spot in the Championship in October.

Shot a little 69 with 26 putts, 11GIR and 12FIR. 100% up and down on greens missed

Shot a little 69 with 26 putts, 11GIR and 12FIR. 100% up and down on greens missed

What?!?!?!?

Congrats Freddie!! Proud and happy for you man. That's unreal.

What?!?!?!?

Congrats Freddie!! Proud and happy for you man. That's unreal.

Thanks bro, I played really well. Firing on all cylinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back