Good man! Seriously though, I think the wedge game is one of the most creative parts of the golf game. I'd be disappointed to take it out of my everyday round.

Still pushing personal preference, but #TeamNoChutt 100% haha

I love hitting flops and bump and runs etc it is a blast! The sad thing my iPhone is now recognizing chutting as a word this is out of control!!!

Wow, who knew chutting would explode like this? Maybe I'll have to try this. I do struggle with short chips like the one in the video.

I love hitting flops and bump and runs etc it is a blast! The sad thing my iPhone is now recognizing chutting as a word this is out of control!!!

This is off the topic of chutting, but is T. Chase your relative? I enjoy his youtube videos.

Spoiler

I swear if I see any chutting in AC I'm
Gonna flip. I'd rather play alone where I know it's gonna be a chutt free round.

I chutted tonight to about 6 inches...pretty nice, and I won the hole. Brother in law laughed so hard..

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

This is off the topic of chutting, but is T. Chase your relative? I enjoy his youtube videos.

Spoiler

Good thing I am intoxicated WTF was that!!!! Laughing my ass off. I am in no way associated with this wack job!

Good thing I am intoxicated WTF was that!!!! Laughing my ass off. I am in no way associated with this wack job!

this guy was nuts!!

Dont you want the time of your life back you wasted watching this?! I watched 2:30 and couldn't take it anymore.

I jump forward and watched some of the later stuff and it got worse...LOL

Hahah as a goof I chutted yesterday and it went in from 12 ft. I am hooked on chutting #TeamChutt

Tap Tap Taparoo

Stay strong and don't give in to the haters!!!!......#teamchutt

Wow, who knew chutting would explode like this? Maybe I'll have to try this. I do struggle with short chips like the one in the video.

CM.....join in on the revolution and chutt!!! #teamchutt

I chutt from time to time. I had lessons from the masterchutter, Dean. It works out well when just off green for me. But would never do it more than a yard from the fringe. This thread is cracking me up.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

At this rate there's going to be a chutting contest at the outing. #teamnochutt

Call me dense but I'm not grasping this whole 'chutting' thing. Is it just bellying a wedge around the green?

Call me dense but I'm not grasping this whole 'chutting' thing. Is it just bellying a wedge around the green?

Texas Wedge....putting from off the green

This chutting has me intrigued. For one, I suck at chipping. But I also suck at putting. Can you be a good chutter while being a terrible putter? It looks bad which is a negative. On the other hand, CB hates it which could be a plus. #teamonthefence

I can't believe this thread is still living.

Hahah as a goof I chutted yesterday and it went in from 12 ft. I am hooked on chutting #TeamChutt

Tap Tap Taparoo
sounds like u have it dialed in...im impressed

embrace it keep those wedges in the bag.....chutt4life

I chutted tonight to about 6 inches...pretty nice, and I won the hole. Brother in law laughed so hard..

Just tap it in, just tap it in.
chutt and 1 putt for the win, love all of the success out there

I chutt from time to time. I had lessons from the masterchutter, Dean. It works out well when just off green for me. But would never do it more than a yard from the fringe. This thread is cracking me up.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk
sounds like a #teamchutt to me

Back