Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had mine slow down from a couple apps. Uninstalled them and all better.

Every phone I've had has the same issue. They all get slow after the first few months.

Never the same after that though... Never the same. Maybe another two cores would do you some good.

Never the same after that though... Never the same. Maybe another two cores would do you some good.

That just uses more battery.

Just saw this on XDA. This should get the iSheep blood boiling

tapatalk_1346549356252.jpg

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

LOL thats awesome but completely untrue. The S3 freezes and text messaging is a pain according to my source. But everyone has their preference.

Just saw this on XDA. This should get the iSheep blood boiling

tapatalk_1346549356252.jpg

This is funny. Even to this iSheep!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

This is funny. Even to this iSheep!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

They should have put the Galaxy Note up there also for size comparison

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LOL thats awesome but completely untrue. The S3 freezes and text messaging is a pain according to my source. But everyone has their preference.
According to your source? I've never had this "freeze" or a "pain" while sending a text message.

That is the beauty of Android. If you find the stock messaging app to be a "pain", there are others available such as GoSMS, Handscent, etc. If iOS had something like widgets where it would display my daily agenda or calendar on my home screen, I might consider it. For some reason, typing on iOS is easier/more accurate. I've typed on a S2 and it is easier due to the bigger screen, but still not as accurate. I did try SwiftKey (again the beauty of Android, choices) and it was better. It was surprisingly freaky on predicting my sentence. It makes drunk texting a breeze:beer:

That is the beauty of Android. If you find the stock messaging app to be a "pain", there are others available such as GoSMS, Handscent, etc. If iOS had something like widgets where it would display my daily agenda or calendar on my home screen, I might consider it. For some reason, typing on iOS is easier/more accurate. I've typed on a S2 and it is easier due to the bigger screen, but still not as accurate. I did try SwiftKey (again the beauty of Android, choices) and it was better. It was surprisingly freaky on predicting my sentence. It makes drunk texting a breeze:beer:

Your notification center shows all of those things, and it's as easy as a slide if the finger

Your notification center shows all of those things, and it's as easy as a slide if the finger

I know, notification center is awesome. Seems Apple had a brilliant idea when they came up with that... Oh wait, never mind.

I know, notification center is awesome. Seems Apple had a brilliant idea when they came up with that... Oh wait, never mind.

haha Apple does a good job at coming up with improvements... and lawsuits. Maybe they need to rethink these lawsuits before Google goes HAM on them.

Notification was a nice improvement for iOS. I can view an entire month work of calendar entry without open an app. I just scroll to view more.

EDIT: Fixed pic
1346678565-picsay.jpg

I'm not really familar with iOS notification center so please forgive my iOS ignorance. Please let me know how it compares to my Agenda widget on my homescreen.

Last edited:
I have notification center on my macbook now. How does Apple keep coming up with this stuff? ? ? #puregenius

I have notification center on my macbook now. How does Apple keep coming up with this stuff? ? ? #puregenius

Do you? I don't have it on mine

I would never claim such a thing, but Apple has it. Thats all.

Notification was a nice improvement for iOS. I can view an entire month work of calendar entry without open an app. I just scroll to view more.

EDIT: Fixed pic
1346678565-picsay.jpg

I'm not really familar with iOS notification center so please forgive my iOS ignorance. Please let me know how it compares to my Agenda widget on my homescreen.

Wow, I would hate to have apps and writing all over my junk like that. Its so crowded!

I would never claim such a thing, but Apple has it. Thats all.

Wow, I would hate to have apps and writing all over my junk like that. Its so crowded!

That was just one of my launcher screens. This screen will look more familar to you. Customizing is a great option. To you it looks busy and crowded but to me its info on what my day and next few days look like.
picsay-1346681073.jpg

Shark wrestler has a cool S3 :)

Did you play with it any?? I bet it impressed you.

I took some pics and shot some videos with it. It sure is a big ole phone.

That was just one of my launcher screens. This screen will look more familar to you. Customizing is a great option. To you it looks busy and crowded but to me its info on what my day and next few days look like.
picsay-1346681073.jpg

Even still I really don't like that! My iPhone does not have the apps arranged like that but I'm sure you could adjust yours though.

I think I am in the majority that love the grid system on the iPhone.

Same folder system can be used on Android. My S3 is almost identical to what my iPhone was with folders.

Even still I really don't like that! My iPhone does not have the apps arranged like that but I'm sure you could adjust yours though.

I think I am in the majority that love the grid system on the iPhone.

I do really like the grouping system on the iPhone. It's a great feature that allows a ton of apps to be present on the main screen without clustering it. I have absolutely no idea whether that's available on droid OS.

I am jealous of the visible calendar though. Obviously you can now slide it on the Apple stolen notification thinger, but I've grown to not use a calendar feature anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back