Going to go to the range now and work on this. #teamgivechuttingachance

I still don't understand this thread. I thought it was more perplexing while intoxicated but I'm not so sure.

I don't think opting to putt from off the green is a new phenomenon.

I still don't understand this thread. I thought it was more perplexing while intoxicated but I'm not so sure.

I don't think opting to putt from off the green is a new phenomenon.

From the rough? I really only know one guy who does it, Deano. And he does it surprisingly well.

This chutting has me intrigued. For one, I suck at chipping. But I also suck at putting. Can you be a good chutter while being a terrible putter? It looks bad which is a negative. On the other hand, CB hates it which could be a plus. #teamonthefence
its all about results who carses what it looks like...sounds to me ur a guy whose worst chutt will be better than ur worst wedge...embrace it #teamchutt

I play with a guy who putts out of bunkers. It works for him. I suppose this works for Mike. Interesting

I play with a guy who putts out of bunkers. It works for him. I suppose this works for Mike. Interesting
ive seen it done from bunkers with no lips, i havent done that yet..strictly a chutt from greenside rough kinda guy

haha I can't even imagine! Does he use an expensive putter or a cheap one? I am crazy about keeping my putter clean.. Couldn't imagine dealing with a post bunker shot wipe-down.

I'll promise you this, during my round today there will be no chutting by me.

No chutting for me with the mFGP, it's way too nice for that kind of abuse.

LOL at the "Team Chutt" Sig, Deano. But I will NOT be chutting at the tour stop in AC. #TeamNoChutt :alien:

I "Chutted" yesterday and almost made eagle in our couples tournament.
Luckily Mrs. Drumdog was up to the task and dropped the bird.

It works for me.....been doing for a while....just didn't know what to call it

I "Chutted" yesterday and almost made eagle in our couples tournament.
Luckily Mrs. Drumdog was up to the task and dropped the bird.
Nothing but good experiences with the chutt glad to see it worked for u and almost turned into an eagle

LOL at the "Team Chutt" Sig, Deano. But I will NOT be chutting at the tour stop in AC. #TeamNoChutt :alien:

Devrickus came up with it

Anyone wants it pm him

Chutting with a 2ball is damn near impossible

Chutting with a 2ball is damn near impossible

Hmm yeah I could see that, I've been a blade guy so no issues....might be time for a new putter that is chutt friendly

I had a good day chutting on the course today. I was 2/3 with one putts after my chutt, and the one I missed burned the edge of the cup. #teamchutt

I chutted on the 1st hole today for a birdie!!! #teamchutt

Back