The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay spent most my weekend pulling my hair out. My sister is a tough lady to be dealing with this and helping my brother in law. It's a tough road.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Wow that storm was loud last night. Unfortunately, it kept me up for a long time last night. I'm beat.

Wow that storm was loud last night. Unfortunately, it kept me up for a long time last night. I'm beat.

Yeah it was. Both boys ended up in our room. That means no sleep

I went to Fresh Market yesterday so I have some fresh ground Molten Chocolate coffee. Its yummy

I went to Fresh Market yesterday so I have some fresh ground Molten Chocolate coffee. Its yummy

Yummy...hmm. Perhaps TC was correct yesterday. :alien:

Haha just with some things

Huh???

I worked all night last night, I'm exhausted. I get to sleep during most of my Labor Day, yippee.

I worked all night last night, I'm exhausted. I get to sleep during most of my Labor Day, yippee.

Who are you kidding, you cant wait to get in bed with your stuffed Tiger doll and dream of him shooting 62 today. :angel:

Who are you kidding, you cant wait to get in bed with your stuffed Tiger doll and dream of him shooting 62 today. :angel:

That was supposed to be our secret!

Real rant: I have not played a round of golf since the Morgan Cup. It's starting to really bother me. Real life has a way of kicking my ass at times.

Real rant: I have not played a round of golf since the Morgan Cup. It's starting to really bother me. Real life has a way of kicking my ass at times.

i hate it when that happens. Are you all moved in?

i hate it when that happens. Are you all moved in?

There's still some random boxes laying around, but for the most part we're moved in. It just so happens my work schedule was really busy after the MC, and my free time apart from that went to packing and then moving. I'm really getting the itch to play now because we probably only have 3 months left in the golf season up here.

That is a solid rant Ary. I have to say that even when I'm playing now, I'm still in a bit of a funk

I second this. Moving sucks so bad. We got our "house" moved but still have our entire storage unit to move but that can wait until we get this place in working order. No golf in weeks though =(

Silly classes on Labor Day. Just annoying.

I have about 3,000 voters to call in the next 2 days. FML!

I hate political phone calls. I am glad you won't be calling me.

We dumped our home phone a month or so ago. It's nice not getting telemarketing calls anymore.

I hate political phone calls. I am glad you won't be calling me.

We dumped our home phone a month or so ago. It's nice not getting telemarketing calls anymore.

Me too. Only every other hour here.....disadvantages of living in a political swing state

Oh and it's pouring here like a mofo....at least I can start my at home therapy without being tempted to go outside or something

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

THIS.

Yes, I consider myself active, even though i only joined today and have only one post here at THP. Also, it's in a thread that has already ended.... You couldn't at least hit the check in desk first to say hi? I wish everyone a long and prosperous membership here at THP, but this isn't the way to get it started.

Tapping till 12-21-2012
And he made his second and last post in the same thread, 7 hours later.

sorry already answered this question

That's it! I'm through with Dodge vehicles! I've always been kind of a Dodge fanboy of sorts, starting with the 60's Dodge Charger and the awesome Hemi engine, but the reliability has been terrible in my experience.

Had a dakota - constant battle with keeping the cylinders clear of carbon which caused pinging and ended up with a thrown rod.

Jeep Cherokee - I loved that one, but the transmission went out pretty early.

Current vehicle - 2003 Intrepid - has the dreaded 'limp mode' transmission problem. I took it to the dealer and several other places that all said 'you need a new solenoid pack, no big deal, and maybe a new valve body too. So, I bought a reman valve body solenoid pack for $450, and replaced it myself along with a buddy of mine who is a real mechanic, still have the same problem. Grrr!

I did a search online and found that many, many, people have the same problem and some have spent $1000's on it to no avail. Great!

I'm flying into DC tonight, that's not the rant-the rant is that my plane leaves around 5 am and I have to leave my house at around 1 am ahhhh!!!!

Just got 168 dollar civil infraction in the mail or going 11 over on the interstate and getting picked up from a camera. Any way to get out of that or get it lowered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back