JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GG & I are headed to Folly Beach today and are about to hit the road for the trip and will be in the car for the next 6:30 hours. We will be on every now and then throughout the week just to say hello.

We hope everybody has a good week and we will be in touch soon.

Enjoy!!!!

Have a safe good trip, I'm sure with the good nature of everyone here we can police ourselves for the most part and if not I bet Dent can handle it, with the help of Harry.

Just got back from a trip myself. Enjoy!

Have a great time and enjoy!!!!

Great -- you deserve a restful holiday away. Hope you guys really enjoy yourselves together!

• Admin
We arrived and are going to unwind and enjoy the beach festivities. Leaving one beach area for another. We hope everybody has a great rest of a Sunday.

Have a good time...

JB, turn off the computer and pay attention to your bride! The inmates can run this particular asylum, at least for a little. WSE is an authentic grownup.

Anarchy!!!

Hey, don't put that sort of responsiblity on these shoulders! It'd get ugly quickly.

Have fun, you deserve it.

Hopefully they won't see this post until later in the week, but I highly doubt it.

Hopefully they won't see this post until later in the week, but I highly doubt it.

Yeah, that'll won't happen for at least 15 minutes!

uh...huh?

At the bottom of a member's rectangle are a bunch of symbols. If there's a sun, the member is online. Otherwise, the sun is behind the clouds.

Spoiler
Men just don't pay attention to this sort of stuff.

Spoiler

Riiiighhhht. It's obviously a penis thing. :confused2:

user_online.gif
<-- online.

user_offline.gif
<-- offline.

Riiiighhhht. It's obviously a penis thing. :confused2:

user_online.gif
<-- online.

user_offline.gif
<-- offline.

C'mon, I didn't put it that way. Blame it on Attribute it to years of living with a man who doesn't see too far beyond his own nose.

Did I just say that? Oops.

oh...you're funny. Ok...I got it now

At the bottom of a member's rectangle are a bunch of symbols. If there's a sun, the member is online. Otherwise, the sun is behind the clouds.

Spoiler
Apparently SOME men do, because Ive known for a long time what the sun/sun behind clouds icons mean. :confused2:

Even our honeymoon thread guys? really?

Well, you did pick a place called "folly". ha ha. Hope you guys are having an awesome time. Drink lots of frothy beachy drinks and enjoy the sun!

Even our honeymoon thread guys? really?

Well, we could stay on-topic and discuss what you are doing on your honeymoon...

Well, we could stay on-topic and discuss what you are doing on your honeymoon...

That could get dangerous. A friend of mine got married on Saturday. About 10:30 I looked at my wife and said "I wonder what George is doing right now?" She said "I don't want to know."

Back