2012 Deutsche Bank Championship (spoilers)

I can do that Rory!

Two outstanding par saves on 14 for the final pairing.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

That Damn eyeball is scary. Lol

Rory's short game is really good. But Louis wants it. Rory may need a birdie soon.

Tiger looks defeated. It is a shame as he has played well this week

Oh snap! Nice putt Louis

Charley drops the F bomb when he sees how hard the up and down will be to make the top 70. What an awful crash and burn by Hoffman.

I'd like to buy one of those Jumeriah Titleist hats that Rory wears. Wish a member would post one for sale.

Charley drops the F bomb when he sees how hard the up and down will be to make the top 70. What an awful crash and burn by Hoffman.

He needs to 2 putt this one.

I'd like to buy one of those Jumeriah Titleist hats that Rory wears. Wish a member would post one for sale.

Hahaha, instigator!

What a choke job by Hoffman. Unreal...

Hoffman is actually about to lose this one with a 3 putt on the last. Wow. How many strokes did he give up on the back 9 again?

Geez Hoffman, bit closer than you wanted, eh?

Ha, clutch moves by Hoffman at the end!

Good luck getting one. If you want a replica of one that is almost like the one that Rors wears, then you might be in luck.

Tiger looks defeated. It is a shame as he has played well this week

Defeated, really. This is his single most solid 4 rounds of golf in a couple years. Almost completely mistake free this week. But if this is his best and we are seeing rory's best, no contest. Rors may have turned the corner with TW playing well.

That Damn eyeball is scary. Lol

Not as scary as my score on #7 at Los Rios last week, trust me. Rory is looking pretty solid even with the sky ball tee shot. Hope he keeps it up the next two weeks.

tap tap tap

Not as scary as my score on #7 at Los Rios last week, trust me. Rory is looking pretty solid even with the sky ball tee shot. Hope he keeps it up the next two weeks.

tap tap tap
I am going to put in a request that you change your avatar. It freaks me out.

It's interesting, many of Rory's wins have been runaways, and in tournaments where it has been close at the end, he has struggled at times to finish the deal. He's leaking a little oil right now.

Good luck getting one. If you want a replica of one that is almost like the one that Rors wears, then you might be in luck.

Thanks for looking out Ryan!

Tigger needs to go back to the Scotty.

Back