2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event Venue Announced

Great news that True Blue/Caledonia are returning as the host courses for the 2013 Morgan Cup!! Looked like an incredible facility, and I loved how they embraced our guys and the event.

A wonderful venue for a fantastic event!

thrilled in so many ways that the Morgan Cup is going back to True Blue & Caledonia.
when we left on Sunday i thought that maybe i'd never get to play those 2 courses ever again...i cannot wait to get back down there!
everything from the course layout, to the accommodating staff was fantastic. i believe it truly is the best place to host the THP Morgan Cup event.

Great to see True Blue/Caledonia gettign the event again!

Great venue! I played at Caledonia a few weeks ago and it was incredible.

Looks like a beautiful course and venue. I'd love to play it

Was excited when I saw this announced in the newsletter, and just got another rush of excitement seeing this thread.

Having been in Myrtle for this past MC, and getting the opportunity to play a bit on Caledonia, I can honestly say that I can not wait to tee it up on this course again. What a beauty of a course, that just has some of the most breathtaking views you can experience on a golf course.

True Blue, im pumped about this course. I spent a TON of time walking around this course, standing on and around the greens, watching players go for the 5's in two, watching people hit shots that were rewarded and some that well, weren't. I feel like I got to know this course quite well, and cant wait to get on it!

As far as both of them together. I dont think you can ask for two better finishing holes for this event, #18 on both courses set up so well for spectators at the clubhouse to take in some great ends to a match.

I saw this in the newsletter and from all accounts of people at the 2012 MC it is a great choice. I have never been to Myrtle Beach but hope to some day. These 2 courses are on the list for sure.

Saw the newsletter and was happy to hear its back at True Blue. I have high hopes for entering MC 2013 and after the level of praise shown for the courses, I would love to go there!

This is so awesome. The event was amazing last year and I'm sure this year will be even better!

Congrats on the venue. Not sure there is a better area in the region to host the MC. Both are fantastic courses, and the entire area south of Myrtle Beach is heavily invested in golf.

Well done.

This makes me very happy. Ever since leaving the island I've been wondering when I'd get another chance to visit these courses again. Dreams do come true I reckon!

Tip o' the Day: Practice your bunker game.

Back