SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Jman, thanks for posting that link, I'm reading it now but its full of great info. The position of the bottom hand that he is talking about makes a lot of sense to me. I'm going to work on that tomorrow before my round.

Freddy, thats a great write up man. I loved the test that you did after the round, and I also love that you are upset with 16 putts for 9 holes. I think that tells a lot about what the Seemore method is doing for everyone. I know that I would be pretty please with 16 putts for 9 holes.
Thanks CoolBreeze, I appreciate you following along. How are you liking the Seemore? I can't wait for it to be your game changer in your quest. One day it'll just click

Thanks CoolBreeze, I appreciate you following along. How are you liking the Seemore? I can't wait for it to be your game changer in your quest. One day it'll just click
Thanks buddy, well so far its been good. The grip change has been tough after putting with the same grip for a long time but its coming along and since I've started practicing with it, I've hit my line almost every time but I've found distance control to be an issue right now.

The same stroke right now with the FGP is rolling much further then with my other putters which I think is due in large part to setting up correctly to the ball and putting a nice roll on the ball.

I have a long long way to go and really need to start from scratch with my putting and build it back up, but I feel like I've started that process and am on the right track.

Thank you and I agree, the RST will remain in the bag. I am just testing the methodology on a non SeeMore putter to see if it's a carry over theory or just designed around SeeMore.

Your welcome, and I'm interested to see how your testing turns out. I can imagine that it would carry over once it's ingrained. It's funny, but with every other club in my bag I always have this sneaking suspicion that I might be leaving something on the table, not so with the putter anymore.

I received my putter in the mail today (thank you KellyBo!) and have started practicing the alignment and set up with it. Interesting thing has come up that I'd be interested to get feedback on. So I remember from the videos that the putter should be just in front of your zipper and I thought the ball was supposed to be placed directly in the middle of your stance. To get the club in that position and hide the red dot it almost feels like I've got to lean the shaft artificially back, which tilts the top of the putter face back and changes the face angle. Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong?

I received my putter in the mail today (thank you KellyBo!) and have started practicing the alignment and set up with it. Interesting thing has come up that I'd be interested to get feedback on. So I remember from the videos that the putter should be just in front of your zipper and I thought the ball was supposed to be placed directly in the middle of your stance. To get the club in that position and hide the red dot it almost feels like I've got to lean the shaft artificially back, which tilts the top of the putter face back and changes the face angle. Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong?

The ball should be slightly forward of center after you align your putter based on your zipper, not directly in the middle of the stance. I think the SeeMore ball position is sometimes refered to as "in the middle" or "center" because relative to where a lot of people line up the ball in their stance normally, it is much more towards the center.

Personally, i focus on having correct posture and alignment of the putter head relative to my zipper and then setup to the ball based on that. If aligned correctly, the ball can only really be just forward of center and there should be no shaft lean.

Excited to hear your thoughts on the putter once you get going with it!

Well holy cow. After reading the article that Jman posted earlier I took an old putter that I have lying around the house and practiced a few strokes using the grip described in the article. There is really no change for me in the top hand, but the bottom hand is a big change for me but for the better. I've always had trouble with an arced stroke and I feel like I've had to force it and I always struggle bringing the club head way outside.

Well that simple change in grip and all of a sudden the arc'ed stroke was just so simple and felt totally natural. I'm looking forward to rolling some balls with this first thing tomorrow and then in my round tomorrow afternoon putting it right in play.

Thanks for the link JMan. i need that for when I start giving my newly acquired FGP more practice time.

Freddy, sounds like the putter continues to impress you. I like the 10 minute drill and want to try something similar to that when I am at the practice range next time with my current putter and my SeeMore.

That little PDF was a good reminder about some of the basics. Good read.

Thanks buddy, well so far its been good. The grip change has been tough after putting with the same grip for a long time but its coming along and since I've started practicing with it, I've hit my line almost every time but I've found distance control to be an issue right now.

The same stroke right now with the FGP is rolling much further then with my other putters which I think is due in large part to setting up correctly to the ball and putting a nice roll on the ball.

I have a long long way to go and really need to start from scratch with my putting and build it back up, but I feel like I've started that process and am on the right track.

You definitely aren't the only one to see that. It doesn't take much movement at all to put a firm stroke on the ball on the shorter putts.

Got an email from FedEx with a tracking number for a shipment from SeeMore, pretty stoked now to see what it turns out to be, I wasn't expecting anything.

Got an email from FedEx with a tracking number for a shipment from SeeMore, pretty stoked now to see what it turns out to be, I wasn't expecting anything.

Yeah me too, pretty cool how SeeMore does stuff like that.

I got the same email yesterday around 3pm. I'm very excited...maybe they shipped Pat O'Brien for a personal lesson

You sold read the link JMAN posted. It will explain how to line up properly.

My instructor told me to keep my eyes over the back heel of the putter.

Glad everone digs that PDF! I got excited when I found it!

Odds are your shoulders are tilted BACK at address (think how you setup to hit driver with your front shoulder much higher). This leads to you having to add loft to the putter to hide the RST. I was doing the same thing at first and had to focus on leveling my shoulders.

Like Freddie said, eyes over the HEEL and check this out and give it a read, its really is really good:

http://seemore-putters.typepad.com/files/seemore.pdf

Odds are your shoulders are tilted BACK at address (think how you setup to hit driver with your front shoulder much higher). This leads to you having to add loft to the putter to hide the RST. I was doing the same thing at first and had to focus on leveling my shoulders.

Like Freddie said, eyes over the HEEL and check this out and give it a read, its really is really good:

That pdf is awesome too.

Yep, can't say enough about their CS!

I got the same email yesterday around 3pm. I'm very excited...maybe they shipped Pat O'Brien for a personal lesson

Based on my experience with SeeMore, I wouldn't be all that surprised. haha
hope FedEx doesn't break him though.

Well heck, I just ASSUMED it was the HC I ordered the other day!

Well heck, I just ASSUMED it was the HC I ordered the other day!

i emailed Ted cause i tried ordering the headcover and i thought somehow my order went through but wasn't sure but i havn't heard back. guess i'll be finding out soon.

You sold read the link JMAN posted. It will explain how to line up properly.

My instructor told me to keep my eyes over the back heel of the putter.

Really interesting point. I have been moved the ball farther away from my body and have been putting better as of late.

Really interesting point. I have been moved the ball farther away from my body and have been putting better as of late.

I know for me I was along time hardcore eyes over the ball guy but rather than moving the ball, Brady making my more upright at my fitting put them perfectly over the heel. I look back of the pic's in here of my old stance and just laugh now because of how uncomfortable that has become over time. Talk about a role reversal of my old stance vs. new stance.

I know for me I was along time hardcore eyes over the ball guy but rather than moving the ball, Brady making my more upright at my fitting put them perfectly over the heel. I look back of the pic's in here of my old stance and just laugh now because of how uncomfortable that has become over time. Talk about a role reversal of my old stance vs. new stance.

Very cool man. I can't wait to get started. The other day I was messing around on the putting green and moved my hands away from my body along with the club, all of a sudden I couldn't miss. There is something to that.

That is awesome thanks Jman, I'm in love with my FGP but after reading that a couple times I know I'm going to love it even more now!!! It feels a bit awkward as most swing/grip changes do, but I'm sure the results will speak for themselves.

Prior to this process I putted wit my eyes over the inside of the ball. That's how I was taught. Almost 30 years of one habit switched in 4 months.

Prior to this process I putted wit my eyes over the inside of the ball. That's how I was taught. Almost 30 years of one habit switched in 4 months.

That is amazing. And to think how much success you have had upon changing it. Incredible.

i am truly blown away by how i could completely change my entire putting routine and putt with an arc and change my grip and so much more with my putting and feel so comfortable and see such improvement in such a short amount of time. i never would have thought it would be possible to get so much accomplished in such a short amount of time. I think the consistency of the RST and SeeMore has a TON to do with that as well as the videos SPI instruction and tools (medicine ball and triangulator) and customer service..... they really help you succeed with your seemore.

i am truly blown away by how i could completely change my entire putting routine and putt with an arc and change my grip and so much more with my putting and feel so comfortable and see such improvement in such a short amount of time. i never would have thought it would be possible to get so much accomplished in such a short amount of time. I think the consistency of the RST and SeeMore has a TON to do with that as well as the videos SPI instruction and tools (medicine ball and triangulator) and customer service..... they really help you succeed with your seemore.

This is the resonating thing I keep seeing from all the testers posts. They seriously go above and beyond to help you succeed.

Back