Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
where were you trying to download from?
I dont have it with me but it was some TV show website a friend told me about. I cant stream it, I had to click it to save it then I can delete it later. I had used it before and it worked fine

We have AT&T

I think they have a 30 day period where you can swap out. I'd check with one of the stores

They do. Most definately. Just try the S3 and when the iPhone 5 comes out if she likes it better then take it in. They've never hassled me about it and I've done it a few times before.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

My project for the evening.

20120905_155721.jpg

Fun project Nate, and in time for the game at 8 tonight

Just got a a Groupon for a Samsung Galaxy Tab wi-fi..

Anyone have thoughts on it?

This sounds like the original 7in. If so, its underpowered by todays standards. The Tab 2 or Plus, forget new model, I heard it was good. You can get the newer 7in at Costco or BB for $239 and it comes with a keyboard. Its the student edition and is white. I almost convinced my wife while at Costco over the weekend to buy it.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

This sounds like the original 7in. If so, its underpowered by todays standards. The Tab 2 or Plus, forget new model, I heard it was good. You can get the newer 7in at Costco or BB for $239 and it comes with a keyboard. Its the student edition and is white. I almost convinced my wife while at Costco over the weekend to buy it.

It's the 10.1 inch. http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-samsung-galaxy-tab

Nice Vizio JN. You must have a good policy because they reimbursed you pretty quick. Our sitter go robbed and had provide documenation (receipts) for everything stolen. I know not the samething but just impressed on the turnaround on the good ahead to buy the new stuff.

So I cannot restore my wife's iPhone. And due to other reasons I cannot upgrade/sign a new contract until Feb. so I'm reaching out to my fellow THPers. Does anyone have an extra AT&T phone that I may borrow/buy? I don't have alot of money to spend on one, but due to her job, she needs one.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

So I cannot restore my wife's iPhone. And due to other reasons I cannot upgrade/sign a new contract until Feb. so I'm reaching out to my fellow THPers. Does anyone have an extra AT&T phone that I may borrow/buy? I don't have alot of money to spend on one, but due to her job, she needs one.

Just curious what errors you're having with her phone?

Nice Vizio JN. You must have a good policy because they reimbursed you pretty quick. Our sitter go robbed and had provide documenation (receipts) for everything stolen. I know not the samething but just impressed on the turnaround on the good ahead to buy the new stuff.

We didn't get reimbursed yet, but we're getting the receipts in to our company now.

Just curious what errors you're having with her phone?

It just went black. We tried the soft reboot. Took it back into AT&T and they said call Apple, but more than likely, we would have to do a restore. I called apple and was told to try syncing it with iTunes. It prompts that the phone is in recovery mode and needs to perform a restore. Tried to do that but it brings up an error message stating an error has been detected and cannot restore.

It just went black. We tried the soft reboot. Took it back into AT&T and they said call Apple, but more than likely, we would have to do a restore. I called apple and was told to try syncing it with iTunes. It prompts that the phone is in recovery mode and needs to perform a restore. Tried to do that but it brings up an error message stating an error has been detected and cannot restore.

Happened to me twice with the 3G model. Brought it to Apple and they swapped phones for me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Take it an Apple store and have them figure it out.

Happened to my mom's iPad. Turned out iTunes hadn't been updated and it was wigging it out. Sounds dumb, but check to see if iTunes is current?

Happened to my mom's iPad. Turned out iTunes hadn't been updated and it was wigging it out. Sounds dumb, but check to see if iTunes is current?

Did that as well, Im going to keep trying...

Just saw on BGR that the new 9 pin connector will have an adapter to make it work with everything Apple has ever put out. Makes sense right? Except that Apple will be the exclusive provider initially and rumor has it will charge $10 for that and a crazy $19 for the new cable. If you dont own the stock, buy it now. That should make them a TON of loot.

I hate proprietary garbage. Remember Memory Stick? Anytime a company wants more money, all they have to do is change the "proprietaryness" (made up word) of their connections or storage. Sickens me to think $19 for a new cable or $10 for the new adapter that only Apple will be allowed to make.

Just saw on BGR that the new 9 pin connector will have an adapter to make it work with everything Apple has ever put out. Makes sense right? Except that Apple will be the exclusive provider initially and rumor has it will charge $10 for that and a crazy $19 for the new cable. If you dont own the stock, buy it now. That should make them a TON of loot.

I hate proprietary garbage. Remember Memory Stick? Anytime a company wants more money, all they have to do is change the "proprietaryness" (made up word) of their connections or storage. Sickens me to think $19 for a new cable or $10 for the new adapter that only Apple will be allowed to make.

And I bet BGR said it was a revolutionary design that will be the best on the market by far.

And I bet BGR said it was a revolutionary design that will be the best on the market by far.

They might have. I dont read the site anymore. I was just forwarded the blurb about how they expect to make $100 million of the adapter alone.

They might have. I dont read the site anymore. I was just forwarded the blurb about how they expect to make $100 million of the adapter alone.

That's absurd. For a cable. Funny how every other phone has adopted a universal charging port, except for Apple. I bet Apple homers will not complain about spending $40 for a replacement cable.

Skimmer...you could have come in this thread yesterday and saw a link that I put up about that.

Sent from Tapatalk

As a business owner, my hats off to Apple to keep the Kool-Aid fresh. Not only do they way overcharge for their phones, they make money by tweeking things. As a customer, I can't stand a company that has a monopoly (pin adapter) and takes advantage of it.

At least with Bill Gates, billions went to charity. I am not aware of any money from Apple going to charity. In fact, an article was written on Steve Jobs about how little he did do for charity. But when you hear of a company that has billions in cash and don't what to do with it, I just wish my company has the same problem so it makes me torn on which side of the fence I am on.

It's such a weak move. It actually make me want a droid more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back