Haha I wish I could. But the idea of chutting from tee to green is intriguing. It would be hilarious to only use a putter on a whole hole.

I've always wanted to play a round with a 7 iron.. You can bring a putter and we'll see who wins!

Sweet, ill know the specifics in early october...will probably be a wed through Sunday at least

Cool man. Let me know. I'm only 15-20 minutes south of Scottsdale.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I've always wanted to play a round with a 7 iron.. You can bring a putter and we'll see who wins!

I saw on Jim Irsay's twitter that he played Crooked Stick with JB Holmes and he birdied a par 5 only using a 9 iron including putting with it. He also shot 59 at the course that day.

Haha that's would be a good challenge. But keeping with the chutting theme you should use a 50*+ wedge.

I saw on Jim Irsay's twitter that he played Crooked Stick with JB Holmes and he birdied a par 5 only using a 9 iron including putting with it. He also shot 59 at the course that day.

That's sorta possible, but the fact Jim Irsay said it makes it somewhat next to impossible to believe.

Haha that's would be a good challenge. But keeping with the chutting theme you should use a 50*+ wedge.

Pitching wedge, and you're on! Destruction would commence!

Pitching wedge, and you're on! Destruction would commence!

After I put in some time at the range and pitching green with the putter, it won't even be close.

After I put in some time at the range and pitching green with the putter, it won't even be close.

I bet I could beat you and Deano playing a scramble with putters, while personally using only a pitching wedge.

We got to have a chutting contest at the Atlanta Tour stop. One dollar per entry to be donated to THP, for a chance to be the chutting king of Georgia.

We got to have a chutting contest at the Atlanta Tour stop. One dollar per entry to be donated to THP, for a chance to be the chutting king of Georgia.

When will the madness stop! TEAM #nochutt

Great idea! Can we also pay a dollar to NOT chutt? It's clearly going to a good cause.

I bet I could beat you and Deano playing a scramble with putters, while personally using only a pitching wedge.

Hahaha, that would be a good time. I think Troon North would be a good place to host the event.

Great idea! Can we also pay a dollar to NOT chutt? It's clearly going to a good cause.

lmao yep I think that could be arranged for you haters :D

Great idea OG! I think a chutting contest would be great at thp tour stops. #teamchutt

Cool man. Let me know. I'm only 15-20 minutes south of Scottsdale.

Will do thanks man

And og, I'm down for a chutting contest for the cause

I'll even provide an additional dollar to be allowed to provide overly negative commentary on the lack of success!

$1 for every insult. But you get a bull horn.

I'll even provide an additional dollar to be allowed to provide overly negative commentary on the lack of success!

There's destined to be a few successful shots

#WordsBestMuttered hahahaha!

Wow, if there is actually a chutting contest in ATL... I'm blaming OG... And Maybe Deano.

oh yea there WILL be a chutting contest in Hotlanta and I will be collecting the dollars for THP :D.

P4B -- Shut it :deadhorse:

Hasn't this thread run its course yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We aren't bothing anyone are we? At least its golf related...right?

We aren't bothing anyone are we? At least its golf related...right?

Hey he can go jump off a porch or something :D. Let the boys have fun as it beats the other stuff huh

Man you leave here for a couple of hours and decide that chutting is dead...and boom another 2 pages pop up with you chutters still defending neglect for your wedges. Tsk tsk. #stillteamnochutt

Seriously. Tappin'.

Man you leave here for a couple of hours and decide that chutting is dead...and boom another 2 pages pop up with you chutters still defending neglect for your wedges. Tsk tsk. #stillteamnochutt

Seriously. Tappin'.

u won't be able to deny it forever

Back