THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

Sorry dude, I will be playing Craps. And I believe you said you prefer the craps to a bj or something along those lines just a bit earlier.

The twelve year old in me found this hilarious.

Sorry dude, I will be playing Craps. And I believe you said you prefer the craps to a bj or something along those lines just a bit earlier.

I did but this is after the craps

you hush...we shared a special moment in the Orlando airport last outing....wait, snarfed?
~ TRUE! :stickbeat:

~Oh my gosh!!! HAHAHA!!!! I just snarfed my ice water!!! LOL!!

~ Sorry, I was lurking.... but only because there was like a thousand new pages since last time!!! This thread is blowing up! I know your question was already answered, I just didn't want to be rude. Hanks would be a fun cart partner for anyone. No need to worry, he's ALLLLLL talk. :wink:

Buck I'm going to have a club bag and probably just a small carry on suitcase, is that cool?

Might need to take your bag out of the travel bag but yeah.

you hush...we shared a special moment in the Orlando airport last outing....wait, snarfed?

Urban Dictionary : when one is eating and is provoked by something funny which causes them to laugh and expel said food out of nasal passages; may also come out of mouth. also applies to liquids.

Urban Dictionary : when one is eating and is provoked by something funny which causes them to laugh and expel said food out of nasal passages; may also come out of mouth. also applies to liquids.

~Thanks for clarifying. It wasn't as gross as this sounds.

SO PEEPS......our reservations at The Golden Nugget are set! We will be meeting at 7pm at the buffet. There is a room up top that is being held in my name (Lee), so use that as your secret password :wink: My friend told me it fits 30ish people, so we should be quite comfortable should others opt to stay for dinner (subtle hint). Can't wait to see everyone........ 2 more days!!!!!!

~Thanks for clarifying. It wasn't as gross as this sounds.

SO PEEPS......our reservations at The Golden Nugget are set! We will be meeting at 7pm at the buffet. There is a room up top that is being held in my name (Lee), so use that as your secret password :wink: My friend told me it fits 30ish people, so we should be quite comfortable should others opt to stay for dinner (subtle hint). Can't wait to see everyone........ 2 more days!!!!!!

thanks for setting all of that up!

You rock Lee. We might be a few minutes late, but fashionably so of course as we have to take care of the kids (puppies). But we are excited and cannot wait and thank you for all the hard work.

Man, you guys are just going crazy with excitement right now. I want to be an East Coaster for the weekend.

Man, you guys are just going crazy with excitement right now. I want to be an East Coaster for the weekend.

I'll throw $20 in on Hawk's plane ticket

You'll have to buy me a new Erica first.

Dude its Atlantic City. That will cost about $3.21 and a dead parrot.

I forgot about that. I like to gamble too.

I wish it was five years ago sometimes so I could do things like this, but it's not. I'm glad to see how pumped you all are though. I'll live vicariously for another week.

Hawk just abandon that Des Moines debacle that will be going down in a couple of weeks and join us in AC

Maybe you should keep this thread on topic.

Anyone else at work refreshing the thread like crazy to see when the range time gets posted?!

If we are showing up at 9ish for the range and other cool stuff, do the tee times matter ?

Anyone else at work refreshing the thread like crazy to see when the range time gets posted?!

Still waiting to here back from Seaview. It will be around 11 am though

Hopefully a little less than 24 hours from now I will be checking my room for the weekend getting ready to meet some great THP'ers!

Oh AC Outing participants, go check out the Anser Preview thread for a taste of what awaits you in 2 days!!!! My oh my.

Oh right handed AC Outing participants, go check out the Anser Preview thread for a taste of what awaits you in 2 days!!!! My oh my.

FIFY :alien:

Back