Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, what makes it better? Does it speak directions in Android?

Dude its a long list but yes it does speak street names. It is pretty much exactly the same on a phone as it is on the computer.

Sure does. Also completely integrated throughout the phone to make 1 touch mapping and navigation perfect. No reason to pay for an app or have a 3rd party navigation app, its built in and free.

That really is nice. Though I did get a free app that reads off directions like a GPS so it's not that bad.

Just curious, what makes it better? Does it speak directions in Android?
Seriously?
Android has true Turn by Turn navigation. It has offline reliability, being able to offer GPS services based off of it's memory. Has more of the Google Maps places and extensive integration to the app. Streetview. Etc, etc.

Seriously?
Android has true Turn by Turn navigation. It has offline reliability, being able to offer GPS services based off of it's memory. Has more of the Google Maps places and extensive integration to the app. Streetview. Etc, etc.

Yes, seriously. Sorry I'm not well-versed in all of the features of a phone I don't have.

Seriously?

Stupid iPhone with it's watered down made for google maps

Rarely do I use Siri. If I do its mostly when I'm driving and need to make a phone call.

So having your phone connected to the car covers Siri's value there.. Nice to know I'm not missing the world here.

but no Siri! haha...what a joke

But I use this sexy lady on my phone
Screenshot_2012-02-25-09-15-23.png

She even has a British accent. TBH, I haven't used the app in awhile. It was a novelty to show off my iPhone buds.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

For TMobile ppl and ppl like me who can give us their keyboards, Samsung is releasing the Relay. 4in with keyboard. Looks promising. I have the HTC G2 and was thinking of upgrading to S3 but may wait to compare. Typing my works emails is easier than a touch screen. Then again, that's probably because I was a heavy BB user before the I switched to Android.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Just found out I could have gotten out of my sprint contract with no EFT back in March. Now watching to see the next time they make a "material change" to the contract. Sneaky little fools

You get unlimited data and have a good price. Why the want to change?

with how little data we use the unlimited isn't a big deal. With the way Verizon changed their plans around, it would be slightly cheaper to go with them, as crazy as that sounds. Plus the VZ network is better up here.

Sprint. I dunno about up in Canada where ddec lives but its awful around here.

south canada get it right!

Its actually really good in our new area. Was in Tampa too. AT&T on the other hand is just awful in our new area. Why we had to change.

south canada get it right!

My bad. That makes Maryland the dirty south for you.

Its actually really good in our new area. Was in Tampa too. AT&T on the other hand is just awful in our new area. Why we had to change.

I think its actually much better now. My experience was from when I had Sprint PCS and it was bad then.

it was really good in greenville.

Sprint is awesome down this way, use it for my work cell. AT&T was good in Tampa, but it is dreadful in Sarasota.

Sprint is awesome down this way, use it for my work cell. AT&T was good in Tampa, but it is dreadful in Sarasota.

Yeah it was. I almost feel in JB's pool standing in the one position that my phone would actually get reception there.

Kmac... I played with the Note 10.1 tablet today. It was sweet.

Kmac... I played with the Note 10.1 tablet today. It was sweet.

Really? Is that the Samsung? See I really think if and when I get another tablet 1) it might end up being a phablet 2) I want it to be smaller then bigger, see #1 lol

Really? Is that the Samsung? See I really think if and when I get another tablet 1) it might end up being a phablet 2) I want it to be smaller then bigger, see #1 lol

Im with you. I love my smaller tablet. And I love my larger phone. If I can combine the two, it might just work.

Im with you. I love my smaller tablet. And I love my larger phone. If I can combine the two, it might just work.

Galaxy Note2

img_white_02.jpg

I love the idea behind it, but have to see how well it works to type on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back