The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God no! Not married. Chutt thread is just filled with hooplah about putting from off the green.

I just cant believe that thread hasnt died dude lol. Its yours and Mikedeans thread, and I can appreciate it, but 650 replies? Dang.

haha you said hooplah. I like it.

I can't believe how active it's been, but it's definitely entertaining. Beats talking about football and the upcoming winter weather in Ohio!

Oh Thain. You need to move in with your Girlfriend soon. Ladies make every living area less trashy.

I know dude, she cant cook so she barters my cooking abilities with laundry. Im not even that good I just know how to find that spot somewhere between raw and on fire.

haha you said hooplah. I like it.

I can't believe how active it's been, but it's definitely entertaining. Beats talking about football and the upcoming winter weather in Ohio!

I chutted and got rough grass remnance in my metalX grooves. It was hard to get out. Never chutting again.

You say that like its a good thing.

Dude, up^^

You say that like its a good thing.

If only you could see my dorm before my girlfriend came and cleaned it up for me......

never accidentally click on TC's Profile page in the middle of a crowded conference room-not a good idea haha

So my friend posted the video of the speech that the girl copied on Facebook and tagged her and a bunch of my friends in it. This could get funny or horrible. Or both.

any updates on this Dam?

I just realized I am sitting in my chair practically tewbowing while doing work. One leg normal our front with the other one nearly hitting the ground at the knee, out the back.

This needs to stop.

God no! Not married. Chutt thread is just filled with hooplah about putting from off the green.

Nope, not a whole lot going on in there!

The ole ball 'n' chain! Not together yet, another month or so.

I just cant believe that thread hasnt died dude lol. Its yours and Mikedeans thread, and I can appreciate it, but 650 replies? Dang.

I told Dan I thought it would be semi popular, but 650+ replies is beyond anything I could have fathomed

I just realized I am sitting in my chair practically tewbowing while doing work. One leg normal our front with the other one nearly hitting the ground at the knee, out the back.

This needs to stop.

thats great, Tebow FTW!

This needs to stop.
I'm sure Jesus is smiling down on you.. LOL

haha, I just caught myself doing it again. This is terrible.
I'm sure if you Tebow all day the big man will give you a free pass to be bad all weekend..???. God bless.

Hate those weird moods life puts you in sometimes. Ugh need to go to range over lunch and clear my mind.

Man that boat video made the laugh...I've watched it 4 times now and still don't know how they guy driving the boat didn't bash his head in. Man he goes flying! LOL!!!!

can u say whoops

Haha what a fail.

Some people view the world as "sometimes the best defense is an offense". Its a shame really, but living a life filled with mean-spirit, panic and such would be very sad in my opinion.

Some people view the world as "sometimes the best defense is an offense". Its a shame really, but living a life filled with mean-spirit, panic and such would be very sad in my opinion.
I don't get it. Did I miss something?

Fortune cookie? Horoscope?

Google translate is fun. English to German and paste the following then click the listen button

pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kk
kkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

Google translate is fun. English to German and paste the following then click the listen button

pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kk
kkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk
That was awesome.

Sweet. Reminds me of old school Run DMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back