natevick87

Reaction score
Handicap
My name is Nathan, I'm from Jacksonville, Fl. Just started playing a couple months ago and I'm really enjoying it. Rvick82 (can you see the connection here?) told me about THP. I'm excited to learn more and hopefully getting better.

Welcome nate. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP, Nate! A good bit of Floridians on board here, glad to have you here. Will have to tee it up sometime!

My name is Nathan, I'm from Jacksonville, Fl. Just started playing a couple months ago and I'm really enjoying it. Rvick82 (can you see the connection here?) told me about THP. I'm excited to learn more and hopefully getting better.

Hey Nate! Welcome to :thp:

Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Nate!

Welcome to the forum Nathan!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome Nate!!!

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Nathan.

Welcome nathan!

Welcome to THP Nate

Welcome Nate

Welcome aboard.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome to THP, Nate! A good bit of Floridians on board here, glad to have you here. Will have to tee it up sometime!

Let me get some rounds and lessons in first. Wouldn't want to slow you down. haha

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Let me get some rounds and lessons in first. Wouldn't want to slow you down. haha

That is what you will come to love about THP. The site is a community who enjoy a common game for fun. Scores and ability are irrelevant around here. Having a good time is what it's all about.

Welcome to THP, Nate!

Back