Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Ohio St game is awful. I hate this kind of scheduling.

Wow...another pick. Damn.

Frazier is just really really bad right now. A young O-line that isn't opening enough holes plus a QB who is just throwing blindly and you aren't going to have a good offense.

The Defense is a new coordinator same story, poor fundamentals.

Our kicker made the longest FG in ACC history at the end of the 1st half. That was fun.

Hmm according to the NY Times Ohio State is the most popular team in the nation.

Even more surprising is there is no SEC teams in the top 5.

Hmm according to the NY Times Ohio State is the most popular team in the nation.

Link, not really surprising, the NY Times isn't exactly SEC friendly.

I guess America doesnt like cheering for National Championships?
Owned by a graduate from Alabama, I believe.

Don't have one they just said it on ESPN during the game. Who knows what they even used to determine that.

This is the worst quarterback play I have ever seen in my life. Good God, this is abysmal.

This is the worst quarterback play I have ever seen in my life. Good God, this is abysmal.

Reminiscent of a certain QB from Arkansas in 07, he turned out to be a valuable WR however. Don't think Frazier has that in him.

I guess now we see why a one armed Moseley was in the running for starting QB for so long. Now that I think about it, it really does remind me of 08 and 09. A mobile QB vs a an injured pocket passer whose arm is shot. I never thought I would miss Chris Todd.

Oh well, a lot of young players and a lot of inexperience. Still great to be an Auburn Tiger.

#WarEagleAnyway

Oh well, a lot of young players and a lot of inexperience. Still great to be an Auburn Tiger.

#WarEagleAnyway

Absolutely, going to be an interesting season but I really hope to see alot of improvement. I will call it right now, Arkansas rolls into town to face a 1-3 Auburn, and goes home with a shocking loss.

Absolutely, going to be an interesting season but I really hope to see alot of improvement. I will call it right now, Arkansas rolls into town to face a 1-3 Auburn, and goes home with a shocking loss.
Bold prediction. I hope it comes true.

Bold prediction. I hope it comes true.

Haha, I hope it doesnt' come true, I hope are 3-2 coming out of that game, but I just don't see that happening.

The last time Auburn lost to Miss State was 2007. A couple weeks later I watched them stroll into the swamp and take down UF. That game was fun as hell.

That's the most frustrating thing about being down this year. It's our "easy" schedule year. Even with terrific improvement its really hard to win the SEC for us in odd years.

Regardless of the Penn State tragedy i really feel for them with this loss. Unbelievable kicker 1-5 missed from 20 yards, and they managed to lose unreal

Regardless of the Penn State tragedy i really feel for them with this loss. Unbelievable kicker 1-5 missed from 20 yards, and they managed to lose unreal

I am enjoying Penn State's losing. Kicker's gotta kick. He didn't and they lost.

Arkansas will be beatable with some semblance of offense. Their D will be pitiful as always.

I am enjoying Penn State's losing. Kicker's gotta kick. He didn't and they lost.

I'm not going to say I'm enjoying it but it is a little sweet justice for them as a program to have a little bad karma fall upon the program.

I'm not going to say I'm enjoying it but it is a little sweet justice for them as a program to have a little bad karma fall upon the program.

I just don't see it. These guys had nothing to do with it. These kids didn't transfer and are trying to prove something, I wish them nothing but the best

I just don't see it. These guys had nothing to do with it. These kids didn't transfer and are trying to prove something, I wish them nothing but the best

Then I guess they should have transferred if they want me to be ok with them winning. In the mean time I'll enjoy each loss equally.

Lets go blue!

I'm with you

Wow, did you guys hear about the Tulane kid?

Broken neck, collapsed lung, and they had to perform an on field tracheotomy and revive him. Holy crap that's scary and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back