Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the "all about me" generation. I blame 24 hour sports, every Tom Dick and Harry wants to be on Sportscenter.

It's one of the things that really turns me off about the sport. Like diving in soccer or fouling in basketball.

I just wish they'd chill out and only celebrate big time losses when on D or TDs when on O.

It's one of the things that really turns me off about the sport. Like diving in soccer or fouling in basketball.

I just wish they'd chill out and only celebrate big time losses when on D or TDs when on O.

Ha, what kills me is the big hit celebration after you just gave up a first down. Priority fail.

Wtf did Green-Beckham go to Mizzou?

Yep. Now we just need a qb that can fully utilize his skills. Right now its like we have a sports car but aren't getting it out of 1st gear....

Ha, what kills me is the big hit celebration after you just gave up a first down. Priority fail.

hahahaha! That might actually make me enjoy them a bit more..

I also enjoy the gigantic first down point on a 4 yard run at 3rd and 6.

Mizzou, wow. I was expecting UGa to get up there and show them boys what's up.

Pitt State wins 34-19. 2-0 on the season.

This New Mexico triple option pistol is like watching paint dry....good gosh.

Is the UL-Monroe v. Arkansas game really that tight? It's not on here, or I can't find it.

Is the UL-Monroe v. Arkansas game really that tight? It's not on here, or I can't find it.

I was just gonna comment on that after seeing the score. Wow.

Wilson left with injury = No offense for Arkansas.

Ah, that makes a difference.

Where is DawgDaddy? I'm not watching the game so is Mizzou legit or is GA over rated again this year?

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

Where is DawgDaddy? I'm not watching the game so is Mizzou legit or is GA over rated again this year?

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.
A little of both. Mizzou is fast and is stopping UGa with their Defense. A few big plays for Mizzou has them on top.

I may be an alum that is in no way a fan of OSU but boy am I glad Dish worked out a deal with the PAC12 network so we can see the OSU/Zona game. I'm curious to see what the ole freshman QB look slike.

TD Dawgs, going for 2 to try and tie it.

I feel really bad for the Savannah State kids. That team is the most graphic example of a college scheduling away games against really big schools just to get a payday, but on the field those kids take a beating. I hate it for them.

I feel really bad for the Savannah State kids. That team is the most graphic example of a college scheduling away games against really big schools just to get a payday, but on the field those kids take a beating. I hate it for them.
Im with you, Ary. Im just hoping there are no injuries for those kids.

This low camera angle of the mizzou game is messing with my head.

Oh that was a lame lame move by Washington.

Im with you, Ary. Im just hoping there are no injuries for those kids.

Speaking of injuries, I refuse to watch the video of the injury to the Tulane player that has a cervical spine fracture. Hearing what they did on the field to him and what his injury is, my heart breaks for him. I think it's ridiculous that ESPN.com has a picture of the hit in the story about it, and I assume they have video of it at the top of the story too.

Awful lot of "cramping" by UGA and even Florida earlier today with the tempo offenses of A&M and Mizzou...seriously, alot.

Speaking of injuries, I refuse to watch the video of the injury to the Tulane player that has a cervical spine fracture. Hearing what they did on the field to him and what his injury is, my heart breaks for him. I think it's ridiculous that ESPN.com has a picture of the hit in the story about it, and I assume they have video of it at the top of the story too.

Ary, the replay isn't bad at all. It looks like nothing until you see how he lays on top of the pile. I was watching when it happened and it looked like it would just be a stinger until they started calling for the med crews and such. Absolutely scary and gut wrenching for that to happen to any kid out there.

Ary, the replay isn't bad at all. It looks like nothing until you see how he lays on top of the pile. I was watching when it happened and it looked like it would just be a stinger until they started calling for the med crews and such. Absolutely scary and gut wrenching for that to happen to any kid out there.

I can understand that, but also knowing what happened to him, I just can't do that. I'm the same way with pretty bad leg injuries too. I guess you could call me a softie in that respect.

The game of the day just started up: Duke vs. Stanford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back