Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit some Vokey SM4 wedges today at work....and available in oil can finish....just made the wedge choice that much more difficult, time is counting down.

Mine are the Non CC grooves but I love them. I have tried to replace them about 4 times now and it just isn't happening.

Problem is I just stuck X100 shafts in them trying to reduce spin and it didn't work. If I try to quiet my hands I just hit it fat instead. Any suggestions here would help!

Mine are the Non CC grooves but I love them. I have tried to replace them about 4 times now and it just isn't happening.

Problem is I just stuck X100 shafts in them trying to reduce spin and it didn't work. If I try to quiet my hands I just hit it fat instead. Any suggestions here would help!

When youre in a situation where you need to reduce spin, quiet the hands and move ball position back a little dude.

When youre in a situation where you need to reduce spin, quiet the hands and move ball position back a little dude.

I will try that. I don't practice at all so normally when I try to change things for shot to shot it ends up bad but I will give it a shot. Next stop is C Tapers I guess.

Oh I need a new headcover for my GoLo. The velcro is crap andd OEM Scotty headcovers might as well just say...."Steal me"

Oh I need a new headcover for my GoLo. The velcro is crap andd OEM Scotty headcovers might as well just say...."Steal me"
I got a few seemore head covers.. You can have one if you want.

I've got a Wilson Staff Dd6 5 wood sitting around and a Miyazaki Kusala blue sitting around that I tipped for a 3 wood. I'm thinking I might pair those two together and see what we get.

I hate you and your teases Thain!

One week...one week...one week....

It was by far the best _______ I've hit. Ever.

I will own it as soon as it comes out. Aesthetically awesome. Great dispersion. Awesome distance numbers. Great feel and the shaft just worked for me.

Kmac said a similar thing too.

I will try that. I don't practice at all so normally when I try to change things for shot to shot it ends up bad but I will give it a shot. Next stop is C Tapers I guess.

Details, as soon as it happens!!!

Thanks bro but I don't think they will fit. This thing is kind of Mallet-ish.

Had one of these on my old 2ball JRod. Started to fray a little after a while, but at $15 I have no problem buying a new one. Plus, no one needs to know what's under there.

It was by far the best _______ I've hit. Ever.

I will own it as soon as it comes out. Aesthetically awesome. Great dispersion. Awesome distance numbers. Great feel and the shaft just worked for me.

Kmac said a similar thing too.

I have ideas....but I'll keep those to myself. Next weekend can't come soon enough.

I really wish I could get my 3 and 4 irons back in the bag, I love the i20 hybo for that place in the bag but there's something about knowing that I can hit a specific 3i and 4i well that makes me feel like they should be in the bag. But, there's no fudge room, and I'm not gonna pack 15 clubs.

Jman, I've been searching the web for a good deal on a lefty Razr X forged 4 iron. I hit my 5 iron so good, and I don't really need two hybrids so I'd love to have that iron in the bag.

Jman, I've been searching the web for a good deal on a lefty Razr X forged 4 iron. I hit my 5 iron so good, and I don't really need two hybrids so I'd love to have that iron in the bag.

I love my i20 4i, so fun to hit....scary thing is the 3i is too. I dunno, I hit the 23* well and it makes up for the 3i and 4i for me, its just not as fun to hit!

I love my i20 4i, so fun to hit....scary thing is the 3i is too. I dunno, I hit the 23* well and it makes up for the 3i and 4i for me, its just not as fun to hit!
I hear you there, I need to carry a hybrid as there are a few shots I love to play with it. I just think I only need one.

I hear you there, I need to carry a hybrid as there are a few shots I love to play with it. I just think I only need one.

Yeah, thats kinda why I went to the hybo, I can play that high and soft shot I can't always with the 3i/4i.

Ah, the pondering and tinkering never ends. You think I'd learn to just be happy with some of the scores I put up this summer. But nooooooooooooo.

Yeah, thats kinda why I went to the hybo, I can play that high and soft shot I can't always with the 3i/4i.

Ah, the pondering and tinkering never ends. You think I'd learn to just be happy with some of the scores I put up this summer. But nooooooooooooo.
I'm staying with the bag I have now if I can for a while. I don't want to change out more than one piece of equipment a year. Other than wedges. those are changed yearly.

I'm staying with the bag I have now if I can for a while. I don't want to change out more than one piece of equipment a year. Other than wedges. those are changed yearly.

I wish I could make myself do that, it would be good for me. Luckily though, I have a pretty viable excuse for equipment changes now! LOL

Me too Benjamin. I may change driver or shaft but that is it. Very happy and want to give these clubs a chance

Me too Benjamin. I may change driver or shaft but that is it. Very happy and want to give these clubs a chance

May? We all know you'll have a 913! :alien:

I think its going to be great for us.

I think its going to be great for us.

Me too dude. I'm actually really excited for this next golf season and seeing how staying with irons works for me

Ha!! I'd actually like to hit the 913, that's a first for me. Never hit a Titleist driver before.

I absolutely loved the 910 man. Awesome driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back