Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My putter ponders are over. I would be stupid to leave the Si1 right now. With the bag set, I can focus on apparel. :)

My putter ponders are over. I would be stupid to leave the Si1 right now. With the bag set, I can focus on apparel. :)

Si1 is solid!

After this weekend, I think I might need to start pondering some new wedges..

Just not working right now the way I want them to.

To quote " I put that 49 Scor in the mouth of the hole" lol

Did you like the SCOR or pondering vokey?

Pondering either Titleist CB or Bridgestone J40s. Also wanting a J40 driver with a PX shaft! Hit it at the AC Demo and I was loving it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pondering either Titleist CB or Bridgestone J40s. Also wanting a J40 driver with a PX shaft! Hit it at the AC Demo and I was loving it!

J40 irons man. They are that good.

Let me know when you're done with yours Cookie! LOL! I'm going to find a retailer now cause I want to get fit

Sorry man, these are going nowhere!!

To quote " I put that 49 Scor in the mouth of the hole" lol

Did you like the SCOR or pondering vokey?

Hahah, I probably did say that didn't I... Need to hit them again.

Vokeys dude.

Love the sm4's in the black nickel.. Absolutely gorgeous. It's an uphill battle for every other company.

After this weekend, I think I might need to start pondering some new wedges..

Just not working right now the way I want them to.

#Invokewetrust

Pondering an amp driver. Didn't like the look of it at all. But hit it twice on the course today.
Felt real smooth and both drives went long and straight.

Pondering an amp driver. Didn't like the look of it at all. But hit it twice on the course today.
Felt real smooth and both drives went long and straight.

I say go for it! but you have to have an orange hat to go with it

J40s all day brother

After watching One-t go ham with Scor wedges I am in full blown want mode. I need to move some stuff so I can make it rain.

After watching One-t go ham with Scor wedges I am in full blown want mode. I need to move some stuff so I can make it rain.
I am right with you there. Sharkwrester was in full infomercial mode on Sunday in AC and backing it up with his play around the green with the Scor wedges. Also after hitting the Classic at the demo day I am in full want mode.

I am afraid I will be in here after the Tour Van Stop. I already have my current irons sold to a buddy, means I NEED a new set. I hate that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back