Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would depend on your swing, but I hit the Titleist Velocity a mile and a half past some other balls I've played. That thing is LONG for me.

I average around a 105 swing speed.

I don't think it is the ball. I just need his height to get out that far.

Belbs is more long than tall

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Trying to get my hands on a Method 003, but this guy from Ebay won't email me back as fast as my impatient self wants.

The method 003 is awesome.. The face is crazy hot, but it's a great putter.

I'm pondering why it took me so long to get fitted for a putter. I picked up my new putter and went straight to the course. For the first time ever, I was able to effortlessly put the ball on the correct line. I wasn't having to "guide" the ball, just lined it up and rocked my shoulders, it was awesome.

pondering a silver CG3.0 on craigslist.. hardly used, wants $125.. if my dad gives me the OK, i'm goin' for it. i originally wanted a charcoal/lime one, but i don't think it'd look that good in person.. better be safe than sorry..

pondering a silver CG3.0 on craigslist.. hardly used, wants $125.. if my dad gives me the OK, i'm goin' for it. i originally wanted a charcoal/lime one, but i don't think it'd look that good in person.. better be safe than sorry..

Cancelling your refurb order?

talked a friend in to ordering a mashie hybrid last night. Now I want to order one just for fun. 18*

What would come out, the 4 wood? 18 degree hybos are boooombers.

I'd probably go with my 14* Mashie FW, 18* Mashie Hybrid, and J40 4 hybrid. Ideally I'd get the j20 2 hybrid with the same shaft I have in the 3 and 4, but it's hard to ignore the price of the Mashie.

talked a friend in to ordering a mashie hybrid last night. Now I want to order one just for fun. 18*

something wrong with your J40s? lol

something wrong with your J40s? lol

not at all. I actually really like them. They have kicked my previous hybrids out of the bag. I'd like something that I can hit off the tee a touch father than the 3 hybrid. There are a few holes on my course where the 3 wood off the tee runs out of room, but the 3 hybrid sometimes doesn't give you the look at the green you want. I got a decent price on the J40 2 hybrid with that VTS Silver shaft in it, but I could buy 2 Mashies and a dozen balls for the same price.

hey Kmac this was the grip on your #6 right? The blue one.

WN0095.jpg

hey Kmac this was the grip on your #6 right? The blue one.

WN0095.jpg

Yep thats it. I think it comes in both mid and jumbo size in case you have TC sized baseball glove hands.

I'd probably go with my 14* Mashie FW, 18* Mashie Hybrid, and J40 4 hybrid. Ideally I'd get the j20 2 hybrid with the same shaft I have in the 3 and 4, but it's hard to ignore the price of the Mashie.

So 18 to 24? Interesting gap. Also interesting that you're considering mixing and matching Hybos. I know that for me, I had a couple different ones in the bag and had to swing differently to keep each of them straight. Messed me right up.

Yep thats it. I think it comes in both midsize and jumbo size in case you have TC sized baseball glove hands.

I liked the midsize. In fact I liked that entire setup haha

I have the Red/White/Grey Jumbo. It's still a bit of a learning process but I can see the benefit of the fatty grip. I just hate how it doesn't fit in my putter well, LOL

So 18 to 24? Interesting gap. Also interesting that you're considering mixing and matching Hybos. I know that for me, I had a couple different ones in the bag and had to swing differently to keep each of them straight. Messed me right up.

right now I have 14-21-24. Sometimes it's 16-21-24 when the 4 wood is in play. Prior to the MC I was 14-19-23. I had used an Adams A7 3h 19* and a Mashie 23* without much problems going from one to the other.

I am pondering the SCOR wedges, unfortunately I wont be able to swing them right now, but looking at RadRobs they look gorgeous in lefty

I had one of those jumbo grips for about 2 weeks on a 2-ball. I was solid within 10 ft with it, but could not lag to save my life. I am not sure if it was the 2-ball or the grip. It really does take the hands out of the putt on the shorter ones.

I was with you TC about getting in the putter well. It sucked. You need on of those out side clip ons.

I had one of those jumbo grips for about 2 weeks on a 2-ball. I was solid within 10 ft with it, but could not lag to save my life. I am not sure if it was the 2-ball or the grip. It really does take the hands out of the putt on the shorter ones.

I was with you TC about getting in the putter well. It sucked. You need on of those out side clip ons.

What are these outside clip ons you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back