Finally did some upgrading!

Nice. Always nice to have new clubs...just like new cars.

Did it have the NEW CLUB smell to it? LOL

Have fun with it.

Very nice!

Looks good, has your game improved with the upgrades yet? I think I'm going to pickup the RBZ driver and 3/4 Hybrids at the start of next year

I would like to say yes, but I have to give credit to my pro I have been taking lesson from. He's changed around a few little things here and there and BAM! hitting the ball straight with a very nice ball flight. Love having new clubs though. :) The new RBZ 5 Wood I picked up is phenomenal ball just jumps off the club.

As for everyone else thanks guys! Always love the great feedback from The Hack.

Sexy sticks you got there. Looking forward to hearing how your game improves with your latest upgrades.

Thats a sweet looking bag! Curious how the r11s works out for you as ive been pondering one lately.

That's a very nice update. These R11 irons are sweet looking.

Thats a sweet looking bag! Curious how the r11s works out for you as ive been pondering one lately.

I absolutely love them. Someone's reply was perfect it's like a very good match between forgiveness and work ability. Off center hits still give decent distance, but it's not that big or bulky of a head. I hate looking down and seeing a big bulky looking head on an iron, but my game isn't there yet to be playing blades. These are the perfect mixture for me.

attachment.php

New RBZ Hybrid came today! Went with the Tour model after hitting the 18.5* and 19* Better gapping for my bag. Really excited to game this as well!

Well did some more upgrading! Gotta change my signature around a bit once I get to a computer. Picture these up today!! So excited!
MC 1.jpg
MC 2.jpg
MC 3.jpg
MC 4.jpg
SM4 1.jpg
SM4 2.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures aren't working for me

That was about 3 months with the R11s irons. There was a recent post raving about the R11s. I'm curious why you changed them out for the Tour Preferred?

That was about 3 months with the R11s irons. There was a recent post raving about the R11s. I'm curious why you changed them out for the Tour Preferred?

Well I bought the r11s in graphite shaft before I really knew the difference. This year was the first year I got really serious about golf and didn't really research much before I bought them. The graphite irons weren't for me. Not much distance control and it was tough on my bag as far as gapping goes. Plus the graphites gave me a real low ball flight. Lower than I wanted. I was planning on just swapping out shafts for the KBS's, the pro at the country club told me to hit the MC's I did and loved them. Didn't lose any distance on solid hits. Definitely lost a little forgiveness but the ball flight the MC's gave me was what sold me. Plus the weight of the MC's is right on. Love the feel of them.

nice upgrade!! i want to upgrade my bag as well but need to save $$ first

nice upgrade!! i want to upgrade my bag as well but need to save $$ first

I had been saving my pennies for a bit and got a really nice deal on my trade on. Definitely worth it!

Back