The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When that was being discussed, apparently the aspect ration that would then give them was not something that they wanted to use. So, they just went with the longer screen, not wider.

Ya I read that as well, but a longer phone = dud
Whatever happened to ground breaking Apple.?.?.?.?

Ya I read that as well, but a longer phone = dud
Whatever happened to ground breaking Apple.?.?.?.?

They became "most valuable company in the history of the world" apple. No more ground breaking... they are playing prevent defense in the avenue of smart phones.

They became "most valuable company in the history of the world" apple. No more ground breaking... they are playing prevent defense in the avenue of smart phones.

I had a feeling this would happen to them, that's why I always strayed away and never purchased a iPhone.
Very disappointing I'd say.

I just watched the vid War posted. iOS 6 looks good.

Starting to look a lot like Nokia. They're so desperate to stay a float they're now in bed with Microsoft.

Apparently this picture came out today.........
cases1-575x431.jpg

Apparently this picture came out today.........
cases1-575x431.jpg

I don't need the longer phone... there isn't really all that much to do with the extra space.
I have my 4s for another year, then it will all depend on what android is offering (and if my KEY app will be supported there or not)

I don't need the longer phone... there isn't really all that much to do with the extra space.
I have my 4s for another year, then it will all depend on what android is offering (and if my KEY app will be supported there or not)

The only perk is 4G LTE hopefully!!
After having 4G LTE I could never go back to a unsupported device.

The only perk is 4G LTE hopefully!!
After having 4G LTE I could never go back to a unsupported device.

I use an app that contains drug monographs, interactions, and other important information for 20,000 different drugs. On android this information is stored on the cloud and accessed through the phones internet connection. Iphone stores this information on the device. If I am going to pay $$$/year to have this program... I need to have access to it in the basement of my hospital (no cell signal).

That is the only reason I have an Iphone... and the reason I will likely be stuck with the iphone for as long as I use the program

I spent most of the afternoon trying to find tethering options for my iphone... is anyone here using a jailbroken phone with a tether app?

On my old 3s, I jailbroke it... but havent broken my 4S yet. Is it worth it?

I use the MyWi app on my 4s. Totally worth it since I don't need tethering all the time to justify the monthly price but when I need it I need it!

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

I use the MyWi app on my 4s. Totally worth it since I don't need tethering all the time to justify the monthly price but when I need it I need it!

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

I use tetherme. It's 5 bucks and works beautifully.

I cant wait to see how much money I make tomorrow. Bet it breaks $700 a share...

I am absolutely loving my factory unlocked I phone 3gs, it works great on T mobile, the iOs5 is so smooth and I love it. Sure it doesn't have siri, but it's amazing anyways

I wish I could afford the data plan on an iPhone. I'm on m parents plan and if I want data they all have to get it too which is a no go for them. What do you mean by factory unlocked? Is that like jailbroken?

I cant wait to see how much money I make tomorrow. Bet it breaks $700 a share...

I don't think it breaks 700 tomorrow, especially if the rumor's true they're not showing off the iPad mini. You might hit mid 660's though.

I wish I could afford the data plan on an iPhone. I'm on m parents plan and if I want data they all have to get it too which is a no go for them. What do you mean by factory unlocked? Is that like jailbroken?

The only person who has to have data is the person with the iPhone.

I'm just worried about losing my unlimited data with verizon!

I'm just worried about losing my unlimited data with verizon!

If you upgrade your phone at all at this point, it's gone. Not that big of a deal though man, I don't think I've ever gone over 2 gig in a month. Easier to just jump on wifi and never have to worry about it.

If you upgrade your phone at all at this point, it's gone. Not that big of a deal though man, I don't think I've ever gone over 2 gig in a month. Easier to just jump on wifi and never have to worry about it.

Truth.
I use my data sparingly and never use more than about 500 MB a month. That includes some, but not a ton of, streaming

Nerfny and I avg just about a gb of data combined per month

The real question is 4g really worth losing unlimited data 3g

Probably not. It's one of the reasons I had the old girl stick with 3G. I mean, most of the time she's at home or school, both of which have wifi so does it really matter all that much?

Which is more important to you, Ferrari like speed? Or Prius speed but can go for a long long time?

The only time I broke a Gig was when I tethered my phone for a week. I really don't stream that much on the phone and that is what runs the usage up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back