Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

also i skimmed here so it may have been mentioned but

did anyone notice clay is the new piney? lol

also i skimmed here so it may have been mentioned but

did anyone notice clay is the new piney? lol

Yeah we were talking about, pretty interesting how that turned around on clay.

Last night was the first time I'd watched any of it. For a show in it's 5th season to pull me in like that is impressive.

I really like that... They had a TON happen previously (obviously) but did a great job of starting a BUNCH of new plot lines last night.

You need to go back and rewatch the first few seasons. It's awesome.

Peggy Bundy sure has changed.

I kinda dig the 'drunken cracker milf' version of Peggy Bundy.....

Don't forget the weed.
That's true. I like her style...
Going on a weekend bender with Gemma would be wicked. The conversation, the drinkin', the smokin', the takin' it like a champ. Now that would be a fun few days....

I watched the live chat they did with the cast before the season premier and Russell Brand asked Katey Segal how she got the job and her response was "I give great head."

She is awesome!!

I watched the live chat they did with the cast before the season premier and Russell Brand asked Katey Segal how she got the job and her response was "I give great head."

She is awesome!!

Ha what a great answer

Being married to the shows creator helps as well, but those two things go hand in hand hehe.

Does the Pope character remind anyone of Zobell from season 2? Looks like a business man but a thug under it all.

Watched episode 1 on DVR last night. Just like last season, I freaking love this show. Draws you in from the word go and never stops.

The scene with Tig and his daughter was freaking intense, wife and I were looking at each other and it was impossible not to imagine being in that situation. Loved seeing Tig get that detective, Tig is going on a freaking rampage this year.

Watched episode 1 on DVR last night. Just like last season, I freaking love this show. Draws you in from the word go and never stops.

The scene with Tig and his daughter was freaking intense, wife and I were looking at each other and it was impossible not to imagine being in that situation. Loved seeing Tig get that detective, Tig is going on a freaking rampage this year.

Ironically this is all fault too.

Ironically this is all fault too.

Oh yeah, no doubt about that. Running them down on the sidewalk cafe table and getting identified.....he knew it was a matter of time before some retribution happened.

I'm kind of disappointed in the lack o Opie in the first episode, I hope he's in the show more.

Yeah, definitely curious if he is really stepping away as Jax said. Putting up his bike for sale and all. Going to be a great season, no doubt about that.

Yeah, definitely curious if he is really stepping away as Jax said. Putting up his bike for sale and all. Going to be a great season, no doubt about that.

Nah that was Piney's trike I think.

Nah that was Piney's trike I think.

Ohhh, damn your right. Opie did not have a trike. Completely forgot it was a trike until you mentioned it but I do remember noticing that now.

Ohhh, damn your right. Opie did not have a trike. Completely forgot it was a trike until you mentioned it but I do remember noticing that now.

He should sell it to Clay LOL.

LMAO, after that debacle with Clay trying to get on his bike......yeah I would have to agree.

LMAO, after that debacle with Clay trying to get on his bike......yeah I would have to agree.
It's like we were talking about yesterday. Clay is the new Piney.

I started to wonder if he was trying to play the helpless old man act up a bit, but falling off the bike in the garage made me think otherwise.

It's gonna be amazing when Opie finally ends him.

Glad we got more SOA fans this season. Saw this morning that the premiere set records for FX which doesnt surprise me at all, it was badass.

Glad we got more SOA fans this season. Saw this morning that the premiere set records for FX which doesnt surprise me at all, it was badass.

no surprise KMac, but i have to think we only get maybe one more season after this.

Well, I reckon Clay comes back with a vengence this season, especially when Jax goes to jail. Clay ain't stupid.

no surprise KMac, but i have to think we only get maybe one more season after this.

That will make me sad. I'd love to see an x rated version of this show, LOL

Back