Changes Coming To THP

THP Invitational?!? Holy crap this is awesome

The changes just keep getting better and better!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Something that has been "brewing" for a while.

Isn't there a Witch-named golf course I'm North Carolina? Maybe a Halloween tournament?

Tapped on my EVO 4G LTE

See, now yet again, awesome. I can't wait to hear more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds Great!!!!! Can't wait to hear more.

The Invitationals were just one more thing in the long line of changes that are coming to THP. The NEW THP is a place that we are going to be proud to be a part of and one I think most of you will too.

As we move towards the end of the Tour Van Events, more and more announcements about changes will be coming out. We are glad you are embracing it so far and hopefully that stays with each change.

I have a funny feeling JB is still rocking the mindset of "you ain't seen nothin yet!", and we just got a good announcement lol.

I have a funny feeling JB is still rocking the mindset of "you ain't seen nothin yet!", and we just got a good announcement lol.

Something tells me its not just a mindset... its completely true

another great announcement tonight. its funny how you aren't sure how THP can improve and time after time JB and GG seem to find a way to take it to the next level. After the Tour Van Stops i am really looking forward to the invitationals.

another great announcement tonight. its funny how you aren't sure how THP can improve and time after time JB and GG seem to find a way to take it to the next level. After the Tour Van Stops i am really looking forward to the invitationals.

Isn't that the truth. I know I sit back and enjoy everything that THP gives us and if you asked me "what else could they do", I would say nothing, I absolutely love it. And then an announcement like tonight happens and I am like holy crap, what a great freaking idea.

Josh and Morgan never cease to amaze me, simply awesome!

Isn't that the truth. I know I sit back and enjoy everything that THP gives us and if you asked me "what else could they do", I would say nothing, I absolutely love it. And then an announcement like tonight happens and I am like holy crap, what a great freaking idea.

Josh and Morgan never cease to amaze me, simply awesome![/QUOTE]

QFT!!!

They continue to one up themselves at every turn. Who would have thought outings, MC, tour van stops, and now invitationals? Are you freaking kidding me. Absolutely crazy

+1

Thanks JB & GG

Josh and Morgan never cease to amaze me, simply awesome!

Wow I can't wait to hear more about the THP Invitational.

It's crazy that JB and GG are able to keep surprising everybody, especially when THP is already like no other site out there.

Out...of...this...world! These changes are going to make people fear change less!

I don't know why anyone feared it in the first place. Change on THP will always be for the better.

Awesome.

And great news about the invitationals.. I am very interested to see where/how/etc.

Lots of great additions to the forum lately in the form of staff and of course the THP Invitationals were announced, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. We have quite a bit that we will be rolling out over the next few weeks and we hope everybody enjoys the new THP.

Lots of great additions to the forum lately in the form of staff and of course the THP Invitationals were announced, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. We have quite a bit that we will be rolling out over the next few weeks and we hope everybody enjoys the new THP.

I have a feeling that we will enjoy! Thanks to you and Morgan for all of this wonderful excitement!

Multiple new staffers, three announced MC sponsors, MC courses, THP Invitational...it's been a busy couple of weeks. If that's just the tip of the iceberg, then we're in for quite a ride. Don't forget that you all need to occasionally sleep as well.

Multiple new staffers, three announced MC sponsors, MC courses, THP Invitational...it's been a busy couple of weeks. If that's just the tip of the iceberg, then we're in for quite a ride. Don't forget that you all need to occasionally sleep as well.

Its overrated AD. Truthfully, its amazing how much great brainstorming with the boss can be done on the road. We had so many ideas and we have really fine tuned them while out here.

Like the old "E" ticket at Disneyland. JB/GG, you have been really been improving the THP brand over the last few weeks. The "old" THP is/was great, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the possibilities that you will be providing in the "new" version.

Its overrated AD. Truthfully, its amazing how much great brainstorming with the boss can be done on the road. We had so many ideas and we have really fine tuned them while out here.

Especially when there isn't much to see/do. I guess it is a good thing that you didn't have a tour event out West after all.:D

I can only imagine what kind of stuff you dream up while driving the Tour Van. I just see you sitting there, driving and coming up with idea after idea while GG is trying to write them all down.

I can only imagine what kind of stuff you dream up while driving the Tour Van. I just see you sitting there, driving and coming up with idea after idea while GG is trying to write them all down.

Its usually something like that but she is working and I am saying something and her saying "thats absurd you idiot".

Hmm, is there an opening for THP scribe?

We really do appreciate what you guys are doing. Like others have said before, every time we think something is the best it will be you raise the bar.

Back