THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
17th has a tee box that always jacks with my head. I pull hooked one which left me 210. Hit an f5 out of the thick rough just off the green pitched and 2 putted for a bogey +5 through 17. I am going to break 80!!!

Hit a classic BOMB that left me 80 yards. My sand wedge to 10 feet And a 2 Putt par for a 77!

12/14 FWs
10/18 greens
And the best number for me: 33 putts!

I can finally see my short game paying off with 2 sand saves and 4 one putts

Thanks for following guys

Hit a classic BOMB that left me 80 yards. My sand wedge to 10 feet And a 2 Putt par for a 77!

12/14 FWs
10/18 greens
And the best number for me: 33 putts!

I can finally see my short game paying off with 2 sand saves and 4 one putts

Thanks for following guys

Solid round, Congrats!

Playing lake padden golf course this morning. First hole...beautiful drive to 240, second shot in a bunker by the green. Flew the green out of the bunker. Flubbed a chip....long story short a triple let to start. Hit my drive off a tree the next hole but got a good kick. Bogied two so a little better.

so that was an interesting round. I don't see how you guys can update mid round. I got that first update and never had a chance to the rest of the round. I shot horribly, just bad ball striking all day so was short all the time and then I couldn't gauge a chip shot distance correctly to save my life. Oh well...another round tomorrow!

Last edited:
Playing Inverness. Started hole 17. Nice tee shot to fwy bunker. Just short on sencond shot. 3 putt double. Hole 18 missed tee Shot. Second in bunker. 2 putt bogey.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Playing Inverness. Started hole 17. Nice tee shot to fwy bunker. Just short on sencond shot. 3 putt double. Hole 18 missed tee Shot. Second in bunker. 2 putt bogey.

That is one course that I have always wanted to play... have a great round!

Hole 1. Tee shot center fwy. 180 out

Fatted 5i. Short 15 yards.

Duffed side hill lie. 25 ft putt after second chip. Blah... I need to settle down. Nice course!!!!!

Just missed putt. Tap in double. Ok time to chill.

Hole 2 hit fwy. Hit GIR 20 ft putt blew past by 10 feet. Made putt coming back for par. These greens are nice and really fast!

Hole 3. 157 par 3. Pulled shot left over bunker. Pin high. Chip over pit hit downslope rolls thru green. Into pond. Was a nice chip too. Dang it. Chip up one putt double.

Hole 4 hit fwy bunker. Shot out hits tree branch kicks left to rough. 215 out. J40 3 h in hits green spins back off too rough. Chip up almost duff it 20 ft putt. 2 putt double. Ok time to get scoring. My attitude is good. Not hitting bad. So let's go.

Hole 4 hit fwy bunker. Shot out hits tree branch kicks left to rough. 215 out. J40 3 h in hits green spins back off too rough. Chip up almost duff it 20 ft putt. 2 putt double. Ok time to get scoring. My attitude is good. Not hitting bad. So let's go.

Lock it up buddy! Get that Froggy swing going and enjoy it.

Hole 5 just missed fwy. Bounces right into creek that follows fwy. Yet again hit was just off and penalized. Drop hit 7i up 15ft for par. 3 putt double. Man they like glass.

Thanks Dan. I got this.

Bullfrog settle down and start doing work man!

Hole 6 par 3. Hit green another 3 putt bogey.

Hole 7 par 4. Hit fwy have 3h into an up hill green by 20 ft. Front edge of green rolled back down hill into fwy 10 yards. Chip up 2 putt bogey. Almost killed myself. Doing a 360 down a hill sliding.

Hole 8 par 5. Hit fwy. Duff 3w hit 3 w to 100 out. Hit fat wedge just short into pit. Out and 2 putt bogey. Time to play back 9 and redeem myself. Yahoo!

Dude! Get that betti under control! You got this.

These greens are tough! Makes you appreciate the pros game!!!

Hole 9 par 4. Hit fwy. Pushed 6i a little right just off green. Chip to 8 ft down hill putt big time. Just miss tap in bogey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back