The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good times for sure Hawk!!!

Made my first hole-in-one yesterday! Woot! :)

Congrats, Pen!

Today seemed to be national yoga pants day at school. :act-up:

Today seemed to be national yoga pants day at school. :act-up:

I wanna bro hug the man who invented those things. Praise Jesus

I'd tap that again with Tapatalk

I wanna bro hug the man who invented those things. Praise Jesus

I'd tap that again with Tapatalk
Unless the wrong person is wearing them...

now-that-the-spring-is-in-the-air-yoga-pants-are-everywhere-imgur-e826bd69-sz500x460-animate.jpg

I am playing Inverness today. And its my own ball. Yippee! Here his a pic from looking up hole 1 and 10 they share a fwy for about 100 yards then split.
ty2a6yje.jpg
will be trying to do a Hotd for you guys.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

A week ago I went in for a job interview for the same position that I was filling in for (short term employment). As of Monday, I'll be in full-time. This is what I've been putting in my hours and not turning down those fill in opportunities. It's finally paid off. WOOHOO!!

Way to go! Whats the position?
A week ago I went in for a job interview for the same position that I was filling in for (short term employment). As of Monday, I'll be in full-time. This is what I've been putting in my hours and not turning down those fill in opportunities. It's finally paid off. WOOHOO!!

Congrays man! That is great great news.

I've been chasing a huge account and finally caught a break. I was given an intro to the technical director of the show. We hit it off and I am being giving an oppurtunity to bid on the entire show's lighting, video and audio. As well as some huge individual booths on the floor.
Oh the show is PGA merchandise show, BOOM! I'd like to lands this puppy for obvious reasons.

I've been chasing a huge account and finally caught a break. I was given an intro to the technical director of the show. We hit it off and I am being giving an oppurtunity to bid on the entire show's lighting, video and audio. As well as some huge individual booths on the floor.
Oh the show is PGA merchandise show, BOOM! I'd like to lands this puppy for obvious reasons.

Wow dude that is awesome! I really hope you get it as that would be awesome for many reasons. Good luck

Thats awesome dude. I would be more than happy to be contracted as a special consultant for that week. I'll do it pro bono too!

That's great news Freddie hopefully it all goes to plan for you buddy.

That is fantastic Freddie. I hope you get it buddy.

Keep us updated freddie and hope it works out! That would be awesome!

Freddie, you land that one and I believe a celebration is due

Good for you TD. You deserve this bro.

Way to go bro, I will have my fingers crossed for you.

That's awesome Freddie - best of luck landing it dude, I am pulling for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back