The THP Invitational Golf Tournaments

This sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to learning more about them!

Ummm yes please!! Awesome yet again!!

I am stoked - that is all I know. And yes- I just wrote stoked hahaha

Just saw this thread!! Absolutely amazing! Perhaps it can tie in with MC

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

Sounds like this has the potential to be amazing. I hope I'm able to make it to one.

Um....can I get a Hell Yeah? I love tournaments and to have THP host said tournaments is ridiculously awesome.

Very cool idea. Gonna be great to see this unfold

I definitely would like to make one of these. Looking forward to the future details!

~Rock

Great idea! I can't wait to hear the specifics on this.

You continue to do it THP.......can't wait for more details!

<start sarcasm> Sounds mildly interesting, but I will wait on my total excitement till we get the details. <end sarcasm>

Sounds like this has the potential to be amazing. I hope I'm able to make it to one.

Dude- make? I just hope to be INVITED to one!

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

And mean while JB and GG just sit back and enjoy the ensuing madness.

How cool would it be to have a series of Invitationals throughout the US, each Invitational allows for an opportunity to qualify for the season ending Morgan Cup each year. Qualifications could be anything, not necessarily only limited to handicap or golf skill per say. Hmmmmmm.

Just wanted to quote this again because it gets me pondering for tonights announcement...I'm probably wrong, but it would be interesting...

And mean while JB and GG just sit back and enjoy the ensuing madness.

Not a ton of time while on the road heading to Des Moines Tour Van Event as well as St. Louis next week, but we do love excitement.

Just wanted to quote this again because it gets me pondering for tonights announcement...I'm probably wrong, but it would be interesting...

Am I missing something? I didn't read in here where he was making an announcement about this. Or if I did, it didn't register.

Am I missing something? I didn't read in here where he was making an announcement about this. Or if I did, it didn't register.

No, there will be a Morgan Cup announcement tonight. Quoting P4B's idea because these invitationals could be tied in to the Morgan Cup somehow.

Announced on Facebook there will be an MC announcement tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sound interesting... cant wait to hear more

If these are a regional thing, can they wait until the summer. I don't want to have to face off against TC or JB. Haha.

I don't even know what it is but I will sandbag like crazy so I can beat chunkydunker

I don't even know what it is but I will sandbag like crazy so I can beat chunkydunker
This!!!! Everyone's handicap is about to go up by 5.LOL

This!!!! Everyone's handicap is about to go up by 5.LOL

Hell I'm going the other way. I'm going to be in the 8.9 area for the first event...:D

Now I'm definitely going to have to start saving up some money instead of buying new clubs.

Back