2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news.

Glad to see Bridgestone back, they did a great Job last year and really "got" the whole process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy to see Bridgestone back for The Morgan Cup!

THP announces that Bridgestone Golf will be returning to the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. Check out the link for a great quote from Bridgestone about the event.

http://bit.ly/SJ5myP
This is just too cool. Bridgestone treated me like a Pro last time. Thanks so much Bridgestone for jumping on board again. This was a great announcement!

Awesome stuff. Looks like a good relationship has been forged between Bridgestone and THP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Very cool to see Bstone coming back!

Glad to see Bridgestone back, they did a great Job last year and really "got" the whole process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back Bridgestone......

Now why wouldn't they want to come back!!?

Good for everyone involved.

Awesome to see Bridgestone back. Thet did a great job for their players last year I hope it will be more of the same this time as well.

I used to be a good guess, but JB has more junk in his curve ball than 'Catfish Hunter'
What ever it's is, we will all be happy!!

They think it's the Croc Hunter's cousin

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Awesome news!
And this certainly is a great quote from Bridgestone!
“We had a fantastic experience participating in the 2nd Annual Morgan Cup,” said Murphy. “The THP forum members epitomize what it means to be passionate golfers, and we are proud to support them again in 2013.”

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“We had a fantastic experience participating in the 2nd Annual Morgan Cup,” said Murphy. “The THP forum members epitomize what it means to be passionate golfers, and we are proud to support them again in 2013.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That says a lot about their commitment to amateurs and the excitement generated by THP. Awesome news![/FONT]

Heck yeah! They deserved every bit of this!!! So gald to see them back!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“We had a fantastic experience participating in the 2nd Annual Morgan Cup,” said Murphy. “The THP forum members epitomize what it means to be passionate golfers, and we are proud to support them again in 2013.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That says a lot about their commitment to amateurs and the excitement generated by THP. Awesome news![/FONT]

That's pretty cool

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Bridgestone back in the Morgan Cuppin house booyah! This is just awesome.

Wow, that's awesome that they said that. Makes me even more proud to be a Morgan Cup staffer. Bridgestone rocked it last year it is only fitting that they are back again!

thank you Bridgestone! glad you''re back!

Welcome back B-Stone!!!! glad all the MC 2.0'ers impressed them and Cally enough to come back for more!!!

Dan

Ok, maybe it's just me, but now it has me pondering Bridgestone gear that may be unannounced at this time? Hmmm.....

Now I'm really pondering what Bridgestone will have on tap for clubs and gear! I love the J40s so an up grade just makes me scratch my head!

I didn't thnk I could be more excited than I was last year this time, but I am. The announcements that will be coming down the pipe...mind bottling I tell you!

Now I'm really pondering what Bridgestone will have on tap for clubs and gear! I love the J40s so an up grade just makes me scratch my head!

I didn't thnk I could be more excited than I was last year this time, but I am. The announcements that will be coming down the pipe...mind bottling I tell you!
I just posted somethin similar dude. Has me wondering what Bridgestone may have on the horizon...

Ok, maybe it's just me, but now it has me pondering Bridgestone gear that may be unannounced at this time? Hmmm.....

Yes, I've thought about that as well. They might have something up their sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back