The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are quite tasty Vance. I hope you don't mind me calling you Vance. Your name is too long otherwise.

When do you name change ????

Those are quite tasty Vance. I hope you don't mind me calling you Vance. Your name is too long otherwise.

Sorry Tmex but after this reply I can not respond to Vance. Vince is awesome, Vance is lame.

LOL. Dang just humor me once more in the Classic thread. I just read this Vince!

Needed a change buddy! New and improved FLTMEX

Tmex FOR THE WIN

Just had a really fun round with the little ChunkyLover. My buddy Tom came along as well.

I hope Mods can't change their own names. Smalls would be sneaking up on us from all directions.:alien:

Hanging with me nephew
3ahuzupu.jpg

What was tmexs old name again?

He was a DB! Thainer, I completely understood why you stood up for you friend in that thread the other day. Also will say I acted too quickly and should've appreciated more what you were doing.

Tmex mod my marketplace stuff

As you wish! Sell one ot me cheap and you'll have it done within the hour :)

PM me what you want. We'll figure it out.

Thanks!

i need this

55699436232912717635154.jpg
Find a place to purchase. Order two. Send me one.

...and--

[h=3]Errors[/h][h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

How the hell did you do that?

Google

Grr.....This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

I was watching some of the girls from our university play today, they are so talented and intimidating, each one of the 4 in the group next to us hit every fairway and every GIR on the Par 3 and they all landed within 10 feet of the hole, it was insane, I need to get me a golf tutor lol

I was watching some of the girls from our university play today, they are so talented and intimidating, each one of the 4 in the group next to us hit every fairway and every GIR on the Par 3 and they all landed within 10 feet of the hole, it was insane, I need to get me a golf tutor lol
Did they make the putts?

Did they make the putts?

on some holes they did, they saved par at most but it was amazing how much distance and accuracy they get and how fluid their swings were, honestly that course is tough enough by itself but they made it look easy.

The crazy thing is a bad bad score for them was a bogey but most of the time they were making pars and birdies it's insane how good they are.

Playing golf with a cart with no governor that goes 40+ MPH is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back