THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

We appreciate all the guys that have signed up and confirmed whether they can attend or not. If you are on the list as Yes, PLEASE let us know if you are unable to attend. We do not want to leave the courses on the hook with unfilled tee times during prime time.

Here is the up to date list of attendees:

As it stands today, we will have 13 on Sat and 6 on Sunday.

MemberSaturdaySunday
JBYesYes
GolferGalYesNo
ddxuYesNo
dadbiondoYesYes
hunter57YesNo
SharkhatYesYes
JeffReedMOYesYes
dleavitt39NoNo
parkdw2YesYes
Under80YesYes
Bogey317YesNo
TheNinjaYesYes
ZengerNoNo
JSkittleYesNo
JRodNoNo
StrumlordYesNo
PlaydoughNoNo
ChefforNoNo

I'm a Yes for Saturday.

If Erica wouldn't pre-emptively divorce me, I'd be there in a second. I really hope you all have a great time. This whole event has been stellar so far. You all are going to have a great time!

If it was any way possible to attend this I would be there in a heartbeat. Words cannot express the quality and comrade of these events!

Wow just looked over the course's you all will be playing def. amazing layout.
So far my favorite holes are

The Bluffs #6
Pevely Farms #7

Man I need to hit the lotto, all the Tour Van stops are amazing. Enjoy this one everyone.

Wow just looked over the course's you all will be playing def. amazing layout.
So far my favorite holes are

The Bluffs #6
Pevely Farms #7

Man I need to hit the lotto, all the Tour Van stops are amazing. Enjoy this one everyone.

Number 7 at Pevely has already crept into my head a little bit. Water left, trees with a creek running behind them right, creek running behind the green. Hmmmmmm. LOL.

For those of ya' on Twitter, you can follow both of the courses we are playing this weekend at @MOBluffs and @PevelyFarms.

Someone has to wear pants in my honor since I can't make it!

I haven't ruled them out for Saturday yet. LOL. When I get to the course, it's still gonna be a little chilly, so I can actually see me sporting some Nike golf pants that day, at least.

I was thinking about it, I have a sweet pair of adidas pants I want to wear with my purple SLIGO THP shirt.

I was thinking about it, I have a sweet pair of adidas pants I want to wear with my purple SLIGO THP shirt.
\

*Puts purple THP Sligo shirt back into the closet*

LOL. I don't know if I am man enough to handle being dressed exactly like another man, at the same time, at the same place.

\

*Puts purple THP Sligo shirt back into the closet*

LOL. I don't know if I am man enough to handle being dressed exactly like another man, at the same time, at the same place.

Ha Ha, I was thinking about not wearing it at all in fear of that exact same thing. Hell, I will probably wear something different, so go ahead and wear it.

Ha Ha, I was thinking about not wearing it at all in fear of that exact same thing. Hell, I will probably wear something different, so go ahead and wear it.

I'll incorporate it into my Sunday outfit, if you want to wear yours on Saturday. LOL.

EDIT - Forgot you are not going to be there Sunday. I am free to purple it up! LOL.

Based on the list of 13 golfers confirmed for Saturday & 6 on Sunday, here is what we have for groupings. We tried to get a good mix of members spread among the groups. Good to see such a high % of Albatross Club Members too!

Saturday Tee times: 11:03, 11:12, 11:21, 11:30

JB, Bogey317, JSkittle, Cheffor

GolferGal, DDXU, Parkdw2,

SharkHat, Strumlord, TheNinja

Under80, Hunter57, JeffReedMO

Sunday: 8:30, 8:39

JB, SharkHat, JeffReedMO

Under80, Parkdw2, TheNinja, Weekender

Last edited:
Based on the list of 14 golfers confirmed for Saturday, here is what we have for groupings. We tried to get a good mix of members spread among the groups. Good to see such a high % of Albatross Club Members too!

GolferGal, DDXU, Parkdw2, JeffReedMO

Under80, Hunter57, Dadbiondo

JB, SharkHat, JeffReedMO, dadbiondo

Under80, Parkdw2, TheNinja

It just got real!

JB is sooooooo going to nuke me on Sunday. Hell, Golfer Gal will probably nuke me on Saturday. Lol.

Thanks for setting all of this up, DDXU. I am really looking forward to teeing it up with everyone.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Based on the list of 14 golfers confirmed for Saturday, here is what we have for groupings. We tried to get a good mix of members spread among the groups. Good to see such a high % of Albatross Club Members too!

GolferGal, DDXU, Parkdw2, JeffReedMO

Under80, Hunter57, Dadbiondo

JB, SharkHat, JeffReedMO, dadbiondo

Under80, Parkdw2, TheNinja

So what are the rules for playing with JB again? I may need to print them out and make a handy cheat sheet for our group.

Are we all THP outing newbs? Or has someone from the STL stop been to other THP functions (Ultimate Demo Day, other gatherings)?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Are we all THP outing newbs? Or has someone from the STL stop been to other THP functions (Ultimate Demo Day, other gatherings)?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
DDXU has been to the Outing. He did the SCOR Short game challenge with SCOR Golf vs JB.

He was also in my villa.
He tried to kill us all with jello shots.

DDXU has been to the Outing. He did the SCOR Short game challenge with SCOR Golf vs JB.

He was also in my villa.

All 3 are accurate statements, JB killed me / Shawn in the SCOR challenge. I took my whooping and am letting other THPers take their whooping too :banghead:

He was also in my villa.

I remember that now that you say that. That's cool. Always nice to have a THP Veteran.

I think the plan for Kelly and I is to tear out of Moberly around 5:30 or 6 Saturday morning, so I can grab some breakfast on the way. That should put me at the course by 8:00 or 8:30. I can help with anything that needs to be done with setup or getting things where they need to go.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

So what are the rules for playing with JB again? I may need to print them out and make a handy cheat sheet for our group.

I think Chunky has a good idea of the rules with playing with JB if you ask him?

Back