All kinds of chutts today

Somewhere around 5 to 6

I do know I had 2 chutts and 1 putts

The others were chutts and 2 putts on some pretty tricky greens

Not bad man! I was blessed with the chance to do 3 chutts today, and was able to pull off a nice chutt and putt. I had trouble to connecting on the first two. #chuttinainteasy

All kinds of chutts today

Somewhere around 5 to 6

I do know I had 2 chutts and 1 putts

The others were chutts and 2 putts on some pretty tricky greens

Sounds like you need to work with the wedges a bit more around the greens. Those results will not get the job done. I am glad to see this thread is still kicking after being gone most of the week. #teamnochutt!!!!!!!!!!

Hows your brother T Chase doing, achase? I love his new videos or something. #teamchutt

I had a 1 chutt - 1 putt today. Saved me par actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you need to work with the wedges a bit more around the greens. Those results will not get the job done. I am glad to see this thread is still kicking after being gone most of the week. #teamnochutt!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take no worse than a 2 putt ll day long!

Hows your brother T Chase doing, achase? I love his new videos or something. #teamchutt

Cloooooooooood become a shquaree shape cloooooooooood

Cloooooooooood become a shquaree shape cloooooooooood

Hahahaha. Its humbling to have his brother on the forums.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone had experience with chutting after some wobbly pops?

I think that may be how it was invented...haha

no, Id think you need to have a clear mind to focus on the task at hand

It seems to be helping. I just put a chutt 2in from the hole from about 30ft out.

I think I have the yips with my short game right now, I just can't chip anything close. At this point I'm very close to joining Team Chutt. I had one today on the 14th hole that was about 6 inches off the fringe in the rough. I had struggled with my chipping all day and took out my putter but couldn't pull the trigger. Put the putter back, chipped the ball no where near the hole and 2 putted for bogey.

Last edited:
Everytime this thread comes to the top an Angel loses its wings.

Just shot even through 12 with the help of 2 chutts. 100% committed to the team now. #ChuttersAreWinners

I'm pumped! Brb putting team pic in sig. :alien:

Edit: Yes.. that'll do just fine.

Awesome man! The chutt is a legitimate stroke, and more people need to embrace it.

I haven't read this whole thread so pardon me if this question has already been asked, but have any of you chutters tried a niblick? I play on a course where putting from off the green is done a lot but not from the rough.

I shot 1 over for 9 holes recently with 0 chutts. Your anecdotal evidence is weak.
had chutted u would have been under par....fact

I haven't read this whole thread so pardon me if this question has already been asked, but have any of you chutters tried a niblick? I play on a course where putting from off the green is done a lot but not from the rough.
niblicks are so 2010...chutting is 2012 and beyond

I think I have the yips with my short game right now, I just can't chip anything close. At this point I'm very close to joining Team Chutt. I had one today on the 14th hole that was about 6 inches off the fringe in the rough. I had struggled with my chipping all day and took out my putter but couldn't pull the trigger. Put the putter back, chipped the ball no where near the hole and 2 putted for bogey.

embrace it...and reward urself with lower scores

redlyne...sounds like another great chutting day for ya

I approve of chutting. I just don't approve of the long chutter. It's like double cheating.

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

Back