Saturday Tee times: 11:03, 11:12, 11:21, 11:30

JB, Bogey317, JSkittle, Cheffor

GolferGal, DDXU, Parkdw2,

SharkHat, Strumlord, TheNinja

Under80, Hunter57, JeffReedMO

Sunday: 8:30, 8:39

JB, SharkHat, JeffReedMO

Under80, Parkdw2, TheNinja[/QUOTE]
Looking good, S**t is getting real. I'm pumped up for this one. I have a friend that might come, if it's okay with everyone and he gets his Dad taken care of.
Just asking not a big deal if he can't.

I went to the 2011 Outing with my wife for our 10 year anniversary quite an experience. Looking forward to this weekend very much.

You guys have a blast and enjoy every minute of it!

Oooh I get to play with the wow factor, I'll have to find the thread where all of the rules are about playing with him.

Oooh I get to play with the wow factor, I'll have to find the thread where all of the rules are about playing with him.

Y'all have me a little wigged out with this "rules" talk. HA.

I wonder which way JB and GG are using to head into STL.

Y'all have me a little wigged out with this "rules" talk. HA.

I wonder which way JB and GG are using to head into STL.

They sent a tweet a few hours ago saying they Tour Van has arrived in STL. I hope they enjoyed the wonderful drive through MO on I70

They sent a tweet a few hours ago saying they Tour Van has arrived in STL. I hope they enjoyed the wonderful drive through MO on I70

Right on. I was wondering which route they would take and whether they would be passing through close to me or not.

Right on. I was wondering which route they would take and whether they would be passing through close to me or not.

We took some deserted highways. I think they were 24 or 34 and 61. We were only briefly on 70. It was not the most visually appealing drive but it was an easy drive, not a lot of traffic which made it nice.

I just liked how the weather channel app said there was only a 20% chance of rain but it has been raining pretty much all day haha.

We took some deserted highways. I think they were 24 or 34 and 61. We were only briefly on 70. It was not the most visually appealing drive but it was an easy drive, not a lot of traffic which made it nice.

I just liked how the weather channel app said there was only a 20% chance of rain but it has been raining pretty much all day haha.

Welcome to Missouri! LOL. Not much here, but we are glad to have ya' both and looking forward to some good times this weekend.

Again, thanks for doing this you guys! Much appreciated.

Welcome to Missouri! LOL. Not much here, but we are glad to have ya' both and looking forward to some good times this weekend.

Again, thanks for doing this you guys! Much appreciated.

It's our pleasure! It looks like it's going to be a little chilly here tomorrow which is pretty exciting.

The lack of traffic on those highways was really nice, it makes driving the RV a lot easier.

Seems like a pretty quick drive for you guys? Glad you all arrived safely!

It's our pleasure! It looks like it's going to be a little chilly here tomorrow which is pretty exciting.

The lack of traffic on those highways was really nice, it makes driving the RV a lot easier.

Yeah, I am not familiar with Des Moines and that area, but I have traveled some of those highways in southern Iowa and north Missouri, and I was a little concerned with which route you all would be taking, because some of those roads are a little hairy sometimes and that was in a car. Glad y'all had a safe trip and didn't have to deal with much traffic.

We need to get this thread back to the top!

Yeah, I am not familiar with Des Moines and that area, but I have traveled some of those highways in southern Iowa and north Missouri, and I was a little concerned with which route you all would be taking, because some of those roads are a little hairy sometimes and that was in a car. Glad y'all had a safe trip and didn't have to deal with much traffic.

Our GPS is RV specific and chooses routes based on the roads and the specs of our RV.

Our GPS is RV specific and chooses routes based on the roads and the specs of our RV.

I remember you saying that in the thread announcing y'all were packed and on the road. If I'm thinking right ( and I just woke up and only on my first cup of Joe), 61 took you through Hannibal and is a pretty good stretch of road and pretty quiet.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

JB, I know its too late to request clubs, but I was wondering if you had any of the new Wilson Staff D100 stuff? I saw the fairway woods in the Golf magazine I have.

Looking forward to Saturday! I still have 2 spots open for any carpoolers from Indiana/Illinois. We're leaving from Indy and will be I-70 all the way. PM me if interested.....

Man, we had tornado warnings here last night and all I could think about was I wouldnt want to be in the midwest right now. Hope the weather changes for you all

You guys are going to have a freaking blast. For those of you nervous about playing with JB, dont be. He is a great guy and a blast to play with.

Man, we had tornado warnings here last night and all I could think about was I wouldnt want to be in the midwest right now. Hope the weather changes for you all

Thanks man, looks like 20% chance of rain for Saturday, it will be tough to beat the weather we saw in DSM.

Weather here (at least in my neck of the woods) couldn't be anymore perfect. Low 70's, sunshine. We do have a slight chance of rain this weekend, but it looks like we are going to have beautiful weather.

Sounds like you folks are ready to rock & roll! :guitar: :blob:

Back