Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gorgeous today... low 80s and low humidity

NC had perfect weather today!
Mid 70's and FINALLY low humidity.
Hello Fall like temps

perfect temp... low humidity... but a howling wind

93*, Sunny, but winds kicking at around 14 MPH.

absolutely perfect today... but no golf just chores

Was planning on getting nine in after work today but got sent out to oversee tent set up for this weekends event at Tanglewood park. I think I'll be done before 5 and grating a full round in. Blue skies and a high of 75

NC had perfect weather today!
Mid 70's and FINALLY low humidity.
Hello Fall like temps

It was nice today...perfect day for football practice as well

Played today and it was 70 and sunny. By the end of the round when it was getting dark it got cooler but for most of the round it was beautiful.

The rain has finally let up here and I had a dry (sort of) round this morning. It was gorgeous outside.

perfect today... overcast mid 70s with a tiny bit of rain... not even enough to get the cart path wet

It rained at the end of my round today and is still raining. I hope it dries up soon.

Absolutely beautiful day today. Sunny, low-mid 70's with about a 5 mph wind.

yesterday was great even if it sprinkled a lil bit... today should be the same

yesterday was great even if it sprinkled a lil bit... today should be the same

We haven't had rain in months. It's been mid 80's, but really smokey here. Can't see more than a few miles. Nasty.

Heading out this afternoon. Only around 80, but winds will be gusting pretty good.

We're going out for probably the last round at our course until next May. Might not reach 70* today.

"it's rainin sideways!!!" -
38800641a4141768774b39592688l.jpg

Thunder storms cancelled my round this morning.

Raining like hell here. On a positive note, my surgery makes it so I can't play.. Oh well....

We're going out for probably the last round at our course until next May. Might not reach 70* today.

Smally, you giving it up for the season already?

I draw the line at a tornado watch.

Pouring rain today - of course the day I was going to play 18.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back