The Quit Smoking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunflower seeds are my friend!

This is sorta off topic, but I like to use them in golf. I have a very hard time with my attention span. Even if I am doing something I love. They help me stay focused during the round.

well, it has been since the NC outing for me. I still have one in the morning with coffee for funny reasons. Smokers know why. But, I am not craving them anymore.

That is freekin awesome man!

The morning drag is awesome though. Helps to get things going.

So happy to hear this Jarret. I want my buddy to live long and healthy!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Jarret, good to hear man. I'm such a chicken to try giving up dip, lol.

I know, my wife and I are both done. I was traveling last week, so that was a big temptation for me. Being in a car and not having a cig.

Dude - I'm so proud of you! You are a better man than me bro! Keep it up!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Great to heat one-T

Dude - I'm so proud of you! You are a better man than me bro! Keep it up!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Woah now...you are a real man...plus I still have an occasional lipper

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Keep it up dude

WTG One-tizzle!

We can all start sending you encouraging texts every day. Research shows that it helps

well, it has been since the NC outing for me. I still have one in the morning with coffee for funny reasons. Smokers know why. But, I am not craving them anymore.
That's pretty awesome dude, congrats. I am doing my best to quit dipping, pretty much the only time I ever do is when I play golf. It's been brutal trying to quit, I cant imagine how hard it is to quit smoking.

How can one be a Son of Anarchy if he doesn't smoke?

How can one be a Son of Anarchy if he doesn't smoke?
SOA does make me want to smoke...and be in a MC.

Congrats One-T, it was one of the hardest things I've ever done quiting smoking, and I understand the smoke in the morning. LOL, I wish I was strong enough to do that.

Look at all you quitters, lmao jk, great stuff dudes.

OG, :thumb:

Who does this research?

There is a ton of money invested in how to help people quit better.
Most of the research is privately funded, but groups like the American Heart Assosication and other public/consumer groups have been a big part of it.

Sons of anarchy is hard to watch while your quitting. I dont know how many times i quit and would watch sons of anarchy, then end up riding the bike down to the gas station and picking up a pack.

So, I am hanging out with an incredibly hot girl this Friday and she tells me that, maybe we can have a cigar while we hang out at Octoberfest. NNNOOOOO. What a dream scenario ruined by the fact that I had to quit smoking because I smoked too much.

I know, my wife and I are both done. I was traveling last week, so that was a big temptation for me. Being in a car and not having a cig.

Congrats on quitting bro! I do a ton of driving for work and that was probably the toughest for me was being in the truck and no smoke!

So, I am hanging out with an incredibly hot girl this Friday and she tells me that, maybe we can have a cigar while we hang out at Octoberfest. NNNOOOOO. What a dream scenario ruined by the fact that I had to quit smoking because I smoked too much.
cigars are diff for me because i can puff the heck out of those without even remotely being tempted to inhale
even when i smoked a pack of marlboro reds a day i couldnt handle inhaling a stogie

cigars are diff for me because i can puff the heck out of those without even remotely being tempted to inhale
even when i smoked a pack of marlboro reds a day i couldnt handle inhaling a stogie

Lucky. I would inhale a cigar a little. I mainly puffed it, but I would take a few down and it felt good.

Lucky. I would inhale a cigar a little. I mainly puffed it, but I would take a few down and it felt good.

Had a friend bring back some Cuban cigars. I was crying when I said, "Thanks, but no thanks.".

BUT, keep going Seth, we're proud of ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back