The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the ok from the wife to do what I want to after work and she will take the kid. It is pouring down rain!!! That nulls out the 18 holes I could pull off before dinner. Dang!

Stoopid Honda electrics. Mechanically solid, but wired by a weekend electrician. 2 HID units failed. 2 headlights out at once. I'm just going to ignore it and drive while it's light out.

That sucks grant, maybe it'll stop raining and you can get it in

That sucks grant, maybe it'll stop raining and you can get it in

I wish, it poured all night too. I bet most courses are closed up for the day. I will figure out something.

I had to stay at a hotel for 2 nights last month for work. I paid cash to stay there. Now I can't find my receipts which means no refund for me. There goes a Scotty Cameron putter down the drain if I can't find them. I completely forgot about this till today when I looked at my calendar.

I had to stay at a hotel for 2 nights last month for work. I paid cash to stay there. Now I can't find my receipts which means no refund for me. There goes a Scotty Cameron putter down the drain if I can't find them. I completely forgot about this till today when I looked at my calendar.
call the hotel Seth

You still gave all of your information to the hotel right, think they could send you an invoice?

I am going to do that if a search of my office/apartment turns up nothing.
Just stop looking bro, they can email you a receipt. They have to keep them for their records.

I am going to do that if a search of my office/apartment turns up nothing.

You still gave all of your information to the hotel right, think they could send you an invoice?

I would do it regardless, like Wake said, they can probably send you an invoice, maybe even by email. Good luck man, I hope you can get this settled, you need a SeeMore Putter!

Dude, call them. I had to do this 2 weeks ago. They faxed it to me in like 20 mins.

Just stop looking bro, they can email you a receipt. They have to keep them for their records.

exactly. I've lost hotel receipts plenty of times when I needed them for expense reports. Just call them up.

Good luck finding those man - new gear is vital hahaha

I had to stay at a hotel for 2 nights last month for work. I paid cash to stay there. Now I can't find my receipts which means no refund for me. There goes a SeeMore putter down the drain if I can't find them. I completely forgot about this till today when I looked at my calendar.

FIFY

Hopefully you get the invoice or find hem soon, I bet you they're hiding in a crazy place like your golf bag

When did taking responsibility die? I just don't get people, at all.

When did taking responsibility die? I just don't get people, at all.

The same day the music died. . .some people done't understand responsibility and run away when things get tough

The same day the music died. . .some people done't understand responsibility and run away when things get tough

It's nuts dude, I just don't get it. We're all human and we make mistake, owning up to a mistake is the only we can figure what/why so that it doesn't happen again. Instead people just light fires and walk away or blame somebody else.

Yes sir, and everyone else has to pay or make up for their deliberate shortcomings, for example it's one thing to lose a job and another to deliberately quit and then leave one's family in poverty just because that person quit their job on purpose. Sad to say, some people don't understand responsibility

It's nuts dude, I just don't get it. We're all human and we make mistake, owning up to a mistake is the only we can figure what/why so that it doesn't happen again. Instead people just light fires and walk away or blame somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back