2012 THP Fantasy Golf

Where you at TC? I thought you were coming for me lol

Well buddy, I've set my lineup 3 weeks in a row and forgot to change them after the first round. That doesn't help much does it? I lost interest. Too damn long.

Well buddy, I've set my lineup 3 weeks in a row and forgot to change them after the first round. That doesn't help much does it? I lost interest. Too damn long.

I see. Cookie has this wrapped up too just like fantasy football.

I see. Cookie has this wrapped up too just like fantasy football.

Yep, another wicked driver for cookie, LOL

Oh well. I preferred the FG last year, where it was a money total and not based on each rounds scoring. Some turd would go ham and ruin the scoring for my lineup of superstars.

same. was excited, then i just keep forgetting to constantly tinker with it throughout the weekend. it's tough for me to remember.
i'm pissed at myself for that.

Yeah I've forgotten about fantasy golf a bunch as the season's worn on. And once you're out of it (I was more than a month ago), it's just not a ton of fun anymore.

I don't know what it is about fantasy golf, but I truly suck and making picks!!!

I'm just startin to get the hang of this and the season's ending....bah! Looks like next year's MY year! (that's what I've said the last few years in my priv Fantasy Football leagues...)

I had an ok season i guess... Gonna try and finish strong but I think there is too much ground to make up. Gonna fight till the end!!

I had an ok season i guess... Gonna try and finish strong but I think there is too much ground to make up. Gonna fight till the end!!

It's ok to be mad at yourself that you forgot to choose players before the tourny started. Just let it out.

It's ok to be mad at yourself that you forgot to choose players before the tourny started. Just let it out.

Surprisingly that only happened like 2 times so far. Pretty good for me... Lol.....

Woohoo, I finally pulled out a first in my league. Blind squirrels and all that...

Sent from my Nexus 7

Images are not showing P4B.

I am gonna set my lineup for the next 2 weeks

I'm just gonna leave my lineup for the last 2 events and see what happens.

I guess I have a remote chance of making into the top 20, but man I can't pick at all.

Did anyone find switching mid round really helped a lot?

100 pts through the first two days of the BMW....no gaining at all. Have a feeling just about everyone has the same picks.

Can't wait for next year, left some starts on the table this year. Do the points reset the last week just like the Fedex cup? Anyone in the top five takes it with a win? That might be a bit difficult to pull off but it would be cool nonetheless.

1 week to go. Here are the current standings after the BMW. Good luck everyone with a chance at winning!

League1-11.png

League2-11.png

League3-11.png

Oh yeah, broke into the top 20, hopefully I can move up a few more, but I'm thinking it's a lost cause!!!

Almost impossible to make a move in the playoffs, everyone has he same picks.

Don't forget your picks this week! There are some guys who really need to take a gamble on some guys and try to move up and there are a few more that are right on the cusp of winning that sure can't afford to pick a few duds this week. Good luck in the final week guys!

Don't forget your picks this week! There are some guys who really need to take a gamble on some guys and try to move up and there are a few more that are right on the cusp of winning that sure can't afford to pick a few duds this week. Good luck in the final week guys!

Can't believe I lead this thing almost the whole summer....something like 16 weeks straight only to lose the lead in the last 2 weeks...I only trail by 16 points, but with only 30 golfers this week it's going to be tough to make up any ground at all.

This is the longest THP contest in history...LOL

It is indeed a long contest TBT. I was in the hunt the entire first segment then lost my staying power and fell back considerably. You're going to have to pick a few of those 24-30 guys and hope they catch fire and the guy ahead of you is going to have to be sure everyone in the top 8 makes up his team. GO GET EM!!!!

Back