FS: Men's Puma 5 Pocket Pants- 36 x 32- Vibrant Orange

bradley8302

Reaction score
Handicap
These pants have been worn for a total of about 5 min. I bought them online, and took them straight to the alteration store once they arrived. I had a 1" slit cut in the cuff(on the outside) to allow more freedom around my shoes. Unfortunately(for me at least) this was when I tried them on and realized that I was not a fan of the way they fit in the legs. They run just a bit tighter in the legs than the regular Puma Golf Style Pants. The tags have been removed, but rest assured these pants have never been worn other than the time I tried them on. **SOLD**

Pics:
rickie3.jpg

rickie2.jpg

rickie.jpg

Last edited:
Does that $60 include shipping?

Yes it does.

if you would be willing to part with them for $45 with shipping I may be interested.

Would you be willing to meet in the middle at $52.50?

really don't want to get to the 50 number for a pair of pants. 45 is stretching it where i am at now.

They retail for $70.00, you pay $52.50 and I'm eating the shipping cost.

I understand they retail for $70 and the price you are asking is a great deal. I just dont want to spend more than $45 shipped for a pair of pants I will only wear a few times a year. Sorry.

If the pants are still available, the wife told me to buy them for 52.50. Please let me know if you still want to make the deal.

PM Sent

Back