THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

Sounds like you folks are ready to rock & roll! :guitar: :blob:

Heck yes. I know I am. Between dealing with this kitten, the job search, and everything else, I am so jacked for a nice weekend away with golf, good peeps and good times.

I'm so glad that I took off Friday. I have been absolutely swamped for the last two weeks, between home life and babysitting application teams at work.

I'm ready for a weekend of ME time, with some good THP folks.

I told Jman in a text message last night that I would stop and pick him up this weekend on my way to St. Louis....his wife didn't think it was funny...LOL

My social anxiety is starting to tingle

My social anxiety is starting to tingle

Don't be nervous at all...as several of us have said...its weird how you meet somebody and feel like you have known them forever...lots of bro hugs and stuff...Oh and don't forget.... JB LOVES Bro hugs :alien:

In honor of my fav handicap indexer and my fav forum testing mod, I will be bombing these with the Ping Anser driver and getting them up and down with my SCOR wedges all over STL.

b330-rx-pink-2-800.jpg

I was planning on playing my ping Bridgestone B330-RX as well.

I told Jman in a text message last night that I would stop and pick him up this weekend on my way to St. Louis....his wife didn't think it was funny...LOL

That would be awesome....Stupid Jman needs to be fired for the 1500th time in a week. He lacks passion. :D

Don't be nervous at all...as several of us have said...its weird how you meet somebody and feel like you have known them forever...lots of bro hugs and stuff...Oh and don't forget.... JB LOVES Bro hugs :alien:

You sir are dead to me.

Does anybody have an idea what plans might be Saturday evening? Do we have a dinner spot selected? We are kind of a ways out there compared to the courses, so we are trying to figure out our schedules for each day due to the dogs.

Thanks.

I think I'm going to game some yellow e6's

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Does anybody have an idea what plans might be Saturday evening? Do we have a dinner spot selected? We are kind of a ways out there compared to the courses, so we are trying to figure out our schedules for each day due to the dogs.

Thanks.

JB, I was thinking Culpeppers might be a good spot (American fare - burgers, pizza, wings, close to Highway 40). If you don't want to publicize the campground you're at, you can PM me and I can try to suggest something that will keep it easy for you and GG.

I talked to JB, and it looks like the I-70 corridor is best for ease of access.

For a mix of activities (pool, grown up arcade games, golf simulators), how would everybody feel about hitting Dave & Busters?

I am relying on our St. Louis boys for deciding our activities for Saturday evening. Wherever works for me, as long as the beer is cold and the conversation is good, I am game for whatever. Just keep us posted.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I am still waiting on a few people to get back to me to see if they can cover my call shift Sat night so I can stay and get some grub with everyone. As it stands now, I'll be making the drive after work fri night / sat am from KC and getting to the course around sat am then heading back to KC sat evening.

Hope you can make it DD.

As to answer the question, Dave and Busters might work out great for a group setting. Large enough, for sure and while I have not been in years, it certainly could be amusing.

I think D&B's could make for a very fun evening.

I think D&B's could make for a very fun evening.

Dave and Busters sounds perfectly fine to me. Kelly and I were just talking about it and neither of us have ever been there. As long as D&B have a place for me to park my arse and listen to GG talk about the beat down she put on my on Saturday afternoon, I am good.

So will anyone have an extra bag of Krave Jerky I can buy? From all the talk about it, I want to try some and I can't find anywhere close to me that carries it.

JB, I was thinking Culpeppers might be a good spot (American fare - burgers, pizza, wings, close to Highway 40). If you don't want to publicize the campground you're at, you can PM me and I can try to suggest something that will keep it easy for you and GG.

The Culpeppers in St. Charles would work for us if that is a location you were thinking about.

I'm getting excited for you guys and girls here. I know we sound like a broken record but you are going to have a blast!

Bummer! i'll be in St. Louis the following weekend for 5 days visiting Family

I was finally able to sneak away and play 18 today after a class I had to take this morning. Let's just say, it was not good. I am really struggling right now guys with shanks, pulls and my confidence is just shot. I am going to have fun regardless this weekend, but my game is so lost right now and I am making such dumb mistakes. Just throwing that out there, for anyone that gets tired of playing with the shanker and hooker, I won't be offended if you want to play with players more at your ability level. LOL.

Otherwise, I am really stoked for this weekend and I am going out the next two nights to just beat balls and not think about playing golf.

BTW, we just found out that Kelly's sister is doing a training session in St. Louis this weekend, so she may be joining us for dinner on Saturday night. So, if reservations are being made and we need a head count, put us down for a +1.

Don't sweat it Jeff, my game has been up and down as of late just looking to have fun with some other THPers.

Don't sweat it Jeff, my game has been up and down as of late just looking to have fun with some other THPers.

I am looking forward to teeing it up with some new folks and think it will actually be a good change for me. I think when you do the same thing over and over, there really is no incentive to play better and that kind of feels like where I am right now. I just need to hit it and go get it. Not worry about posting a score.

St. Louis, shanks and pulls or not, here I come! LOL.

Back