Tournament Club of Iowa

4 hours 15 minutes from my front door to my cart at TCI.

Did you stop the clock while you were in the gas station bathroom though? :bomb:

4 hours 15 minutes from my front door to my cart at TCI.

thats not horrible...but makes in tough to do in one day...if it was like 2 hours you could drive down play and drive back...but at 4 hours it pretty much requires an overnighter.....of course that just means you get to play both days :D

Did you stop the clock while you were in the gas station bathroom though? :bomb:
I am really fast at that. In and out, no need to stop the timer buddy!

thats not horrible...but makes in tough to do in one day...if it was like 2 hours you could drive down play and drive back...but at 4 hours it pretty much requires an overnighter.....of course that just means you get to play both days :D
I have a buddy who lives in Omaha, I'm pitching the idea to him that we meet up on the border of NE and Iowa and head over to play it yet this fall. We'd probably do a later afternoon one day and early morning round the next then head back home. Of course not if gas prices stay this high. That or if I ditch the Yukon for a Smart Car.

I am really fast at that. In and out, no need to stop the timer buddy!

I have a buddy who lives in Omaha, I'm pitching the idea to him that we meet up on the border of NE and Iowa and head over to play it yet this fall. We'd probably do a later afternoon one day and early morning round the next then head back home. Of course not if gas prices stay this high. That or if I ditch the Yukon for a Smart Car.

If you do this you better let me know!

That could be fun...I wish I had a course like that around here for those kind of prices....it's just a great facility from top to bottom and that staff was nice as well.

Freaking Iowa!

Wow, that looks incredible. Thanks for the review.

Dang that would be pretty awesome. I would be up for another run down there before the weather turns on us.

Dang that would be pretty awesome. I would be up for another run down there before the weather turns on us.

If you guys are serious lets plan for late October. I'll come up for the weekend

It's getting real in here fellas. 102 2.0

Excellent write up Hawk, with all the contributing notes feel like I tee'd it up with you all. A course of that caliber would get $100 or more in this area. So looks like you got a deal. I'd love to have a go at this one. Put it on the bucket list

J4U hit a great shot on that hole Saturday too that just fell from the sky....into "Doug's Ditch"....lol, all the ravines were called that by the end of the day....if there was one on the hole, Doug found it...:D

I was so hoping you and Nate just left well enough alone...I'll have the usual please..:dohanim:. Wish you two could have seen Sunday, you would have asked for ID. Was such a great time all three days!!!! I want to teleport back!

Yeah, I really love this course...I really think I liked it more than True Blue or Caledonia...but the heat may have played a part in that...hehe...well that and I really love all the elevation changes on this course....just very cool and something I dont get to see in my part of the world.

How far of a drive is it for you to get there Jake?

Get your butt out west and I will be happy to take you to courses somewhat similar to TCI.

TCI was a wonderful course and I think the more one plays it the better they understand it.

If you guys are serious about playing again here this fall, I'd definitely like to try and join ya guys. Such an amazing course.

If I can make the $$ work you bet your butt I will be there, sort of a big if but I will try

Any weekend but the 6th would work for me. That's our men's group Ryder Cup game to which I have already committed.

Back