The Fitness & Workout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I clicked on this thread I thought it was about the gay bar in NYC called the Pump House. Oops.

Benched the **** out of me yesterday. But i'm starting to think that chest + tricep isn't such a good combination to train on one day. Doesnt feel like i can push my triceps at all since they are already tired after the chest workout. Same goes for back/bicep. Starting to think i need to change schedule prematurely.

And my calves are so sore today :p Was a long time ago so i'm happy with that!

Obliterated my old legs record. 405 squat, 1260 leg press(no, that's not a typo).

Dan

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Obliterated my old legs record. 405 squat, 1260 leg press(no, that's not a typo).

Dan

That's some sick leg pressing!

Didnt head over to the pump house today. Was dead tired after work and fell asleep on the couch. First time in 10 weeks i missed a scheduled workout. But it was probably a sign from my body that i needed the rest.

That's some sick leg pressing!

In a hockey goalie if that helps out some curiosity here :)

Dan

Today became shoulders and abs. Some really good pump and felt really good after a day of rest. I think my body needed that extra sleep i got yesterday.

New pb. 40kg military press 12,10,9,7 reps. Almost completed it entirely but was a bit to heavy at the end. But you've got to dare to fail to improve in the long run!

Well with me going caveman starting next week I figured I needed to bump up the workouts. Ditches the cardio I've been doing tonight and hit the weight room. Worked my legs pretty hard tonight, extensions, curls, calf raises, and squats. Standing up tomorrow morning should be fun.

--
Tapatalk2

Well with me going caveman starting next week I figured I needed to bump up the workouts. Ditches the cardio I've been doing tonight and hit the weight room. Worked my legs pretty hard tonight, extensions, curls, calf raises, and squats. Standing up tomorrow morning should be fun.

--
Tapatalk2

Hehe, you'll be crawling out of bed or ask someone for help :D

Got one of the girls at work to do me a new program. Started yesterday (shoulders, tricep, cardio) and good jebus I could barely lift my hands over my head this morning. Done back and cardio today, more cardio tomorrow. Chest and Biceps on Thursday if i'm still alive.

Great program though. I was seriously lacking in the motivation department and the new program is kicking my butt.

Might be a chance of getting into a Crossfit class to soon.

Kelly, would you mind sharing the program with us? I have zero interest in crossfit but I wouldn't mind knowing what she's got you doing for your chest/back/shoulders/bi's and tri's.

Kelly, would you mind sharing the program with us? I have zero interest in crossfit but I wouldn't mind knowing what she's got you doing for your chest/back/shoulders/bi's and tri's.
Im curious as well.

Got one of the girls at work to do me a new program. Started yesterday (shoulders, tricep, cardio) and good jebus I could barely lift my hands over my head this morning. Done back and cardio today, more cardio tomorrow. Chest and Biceps on Thursday if i'm still alive.

Great program though. I was seriously lacking in the motivation department and the new program is kicking my butt.

Might be a chance of getting into a Crossfit class to soon.

You should try it, Crossfit is a lot of fun. I've been doing it for about 3 months and I have seen some great results. I've lost about 18 pounds, I'm back to running 3 miles in the 23 minute range, and I love the environment.

Heading to the pumphouse right now.

Sounds dirty haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

The things that go on in my head are very dirty.

This week is maintain weight week and next week is bump week. Looking forward to the challenge.

No problem. Day 1 has 2 parts

DSC_0928_zps034f7d70.jpg

DSC_0929_zps088a1a33.jpg

Day 2

DSC_0930_zpsbfa70a2f.jpg

Day 3 which I will be doing tomorrow

DSC_0931_zpsc105a2a4.jpg

Let me know if you want a copy i'll email it to you

No problem. Day 1 has 2 parts

DSC_0928_zps034f7d70.jpg

DSC_0929_zps088a1a33.jpg

Day 2

DSC_0930_zpsbfa70a2f.jpg

Day 3 which I will be doing tomorrow

DSC_0931_zpsc105a2a4.jpg

Let me know if you want a copy i'll email it to you

I would love a copy dude, always like getting ideas on workouts.

So, with the 2parts to each day, are you hitting the gym in the morning and afternoon?

Thanks Kelly. I do a lot of those chest/shoulder/back excercises, but I do a lot more reps. I have more fat to burn than you do :alien:

I'm super sore this morning. But it's a good kind of sore.

Thanks Kelly. I do a lot of those chest/shoulder/back excercises, but I do a lot more reps. I have more fat to burn than you do :alien:

I love that sore burn after a great workout. Especially after it's been a while and it's no longer a burn because it's all new to you. That my friend means you kicked some serious ass in there last night. Nice work!

Today was cardio, 45 minutes of different stations where we spent 30 to 45 seconds at each. Everything from kickboxing to burpees to mountain climbers in there this morning, I loved it....this is always one of my favorite classes.

Jake, next time you see me I'll be able to snap you in half.

I would love a copy dude, always like getting ideas on workouts.

So, with the 2parts to each day, are you hitting the gym in the morning and afternoon?

PM me your email address and i'll get it to you. Only day 1 is broken into 2 parts and I will use the second part instead of a rest day as it will only take me 40 mins to do also helps I can do it at home.

Sore is good buddy. I'm trying to build more strength with this one. Still getting fat burn from the extra stuff between the weights

I love that sore burn after a great workout. Especially after it's been a while and it's no longer a burn because it's all new to you. That my friend means you kicked some serious ass in there last night. Nice work!

Today was cardio, 45 minutes of different stations where we spent 30 to 45 seconds at each. Everything from kickboxing to burpees to mountain climbers in there this morning, I loved it....this is always one of my favorite classes.

Circuits are a great way to burn fat and get your day off to a good start

Jake, next time you see me I'll be able to snap you in half.
Truth be told. Last time I saw you you could have snapped me in half.

I dare you to try it though. I'll pepper you with jabs and give you a right roundhouse to your skull. See if you can snap me then buddy.

I'm very conscious about moving the lactic acids away from areas as well. It's not uncommon for me to do some reverse fly's in between sets on the flat bench. I'm all about opposing motions, high reps, with weight increase every two weeks. I want to burn fat, tone, and bulk up. It's working too. I should be doing some form of cardio on my off days but it just flat out bores me to death and makes going to the gym a chore as opposed to something I want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back