New 73 degree wedge....

I hit my 60 about 80 yards max so Im guessing this thing would be perfect for the dreaded 50 yard shot

i've skimmed my forehead with a 60* flop shot once.. i think i'd hit my jaw, if not my family jewels with this thing..

73...that's like an ice-cream scoop thingy! Wouldn't want one, but would like to test one :)

The few that they sell will be sitting on ebay in a short period of time....right next to the Alien Wedges.

"When you absolutely, positively must waste money....Feel the waste!"

Hahaha! This was the comment from the link and I completely agree. "This is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen -- use a normal wedge, open the face and swing through. If you can't deal with that, trade in your golf clubs on a tennis racket and a skirt…" If you full swung this thing it would go 15 yards tops.

The few that they sell will be sitting on ebay in a short period of time....right next to the Alien Wedges.

"When you absolutely, positively must waste money....Feel the waste!"

Haha, I have an alien in my closet somewhere

I would rather have a second chutter than one of these. 73 I would have zero use for it.

I have more than a few times.

Me too. I seem to have a bunker to fly to a tight pin and am barely making a swing with my 64º, which doesn't open up very nicely. However, my 64º is my third best club after my driver and putter. I have it dialed in and fly it rather than chip using Pelz's 43 swing system. This seems like fun to swing a little harder.

I...Must...Have...One! That thing would be perfect for scrambles. Imagine the looks on the other guys faces when you hit one with a full swing from 10 yards off the green. They'd be standing there for 15 seconds wondering where the ball went, than it would come straight down and stop dead on the green. I'd just have to make sure no one was in front, in back or off to the side of me when I hit it. I doubt it would ever be a serious club, but for fun rounds it could be a blast.

73* might be interesting out of the sand with 12* bounce. I'd definitely demo one for giggles.

That would be a fun wedge to play with around the greens, especially if they're fast. I think it has it's place.

Back