Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Man I wish. When you add up airfare, food and everything else not so cheap. Still throwing the numbers around though to see if its feasible this year.

I'd agree with this. While very cheap for a trip of this caliber, stuff adds up, I would definitely go if not for air fare being so much.

I dont disagree...but I think it is cheaper than last year.

It is cheaper than last year and just as much if not more is included.

I'm seriously thinking about road tripping it with Richard. Will have to crunch numbers to see if it would be cheaper driving than flying, though.

My only added expense is flying the little lady with me this year! Other than that I think this year will be cheaper!
thats your first mistake :)
Thats cool, I havent crunched the numbers yet, but it is a fair amount less?
no...not a fair amount less. But less.
here is how I look at it.

$411
$150 deposit

so you will owe $261 at the course- from now til may you can put back $33 per month and have it paid for when you get there.

Additional night(s)...this is where One-T is a cheap bastard. If 6 people share a 3 bedroom villa then it is only $50 more per night. So, I would assume I will stay thursday night and play unlimited golf on thursday $90.95. By all of this craziness I have just thrown together and have confused half the forum I would be out a total of

$551- Only $400 of that will be due at the course. so, thats $50 per month. Now, this does not include travel and other meals. but, I saved quite a bit last year because it was a villa.

Here is what the $550 would get you.

Unlimited Golf Thursday
Thursday night stay
Friday night stay
Unlimited golf sat and sunday
Saturday night stay.

Plus what THP is providing.

And that is very exciting, I am really hoping for a spot again this year.

Awesome that it is cheaper... but there doesnt appear to be any skimping. I am pumped for this!

I like when One-T breaks it down like a fraction...great justification!

Did someone say lazy river??? Is that a chill with a cold bottle of suds and fall asleep lazy river... or a "best behavior cause kids are around lazy river"?

I like when One-T breaks it down like a fraction...great justification!
haha, and I got no love. Dude, its not TMC, people are looking over this thread. Its comical
Did someone say lazy river??? Is that a chill with a cold bottle of suds and fall asleep lazy river... or a "best behavior cause kids are around lazy river"?
dude, no golf thursday, only lazy river boozing. I like it. That takes it down to $460. haha

comical and a shame...I know its a ways out but you know how people are, etc.

haha, and I got no love. Dude, its not TMC, people are looking over this thread. Its comical

dude, no golf thursday, only lazy river boozing. I like it. That takes it down to $460. haha

One-T....thank you so much for breaking this down. For a guy who doesn't have a huge income (me) that makes it easier to plan and save for this event.

thats your first mistake :)

no...not a fair amount less. But less.

here is how I look at it.

$411
$150 deposit

so you will owe $261 at the course- from now til may you can put back $33 per month and have it paid for when you get there.

Additional night(s)...this is where One-T is a cheap bastard. If 6 people share a 3 bedroom villa then it is only $50 more per night. So, I would assume I will stay thursday night and play unlimited golf on thursday $90.95. By all of this craziness I have just thrown together and have confused half the forum I would be out a total of

$551- Only $400 of that will be due at the course. so, thats $50 per month. Now, this does not include travel and other meals. but, I saved quite a bit last year because it was a villa.

Here is what the $550 would get you.

Unlimited Golf Thursday
Thursday night stay
Friday night stay
Unlimited golf sat and sunday
Saturday night stay.

Plus what THP is providing.

Great breakdown One-T! You also forgot our late Friday afternoon 9 holes after Demo Day, that has to happen again in 2013!

Great breakdown One-T! You also forgot our late Friday afternoon 9 holes after Demo Day, that has to happen again in 2013!

8.5 hole round. Get it right. We had to wait for Gus and Seth to finish those 2 foot putts.

Im looking at this thread, and I am liking what I see.

I cant wait for the Outing. It was my first THP event this past year, and definitely a memorable one. Some of my most memorable rounds of golf occurred that weekend.

One-T....thank you so much for breaking this down. For a guy who doesn't have a huge income (me) that makes it easier to plan and save for this event.
You could rent out your backyard for camping weekends or company gatherings. You'd have the cash in no time.

You could rent out your backyard for camping weekends or company gatherings. You'd have the cash in no time.

Hahaha, very true! I need to get some more photography gigs too. Would put all the money into an Outing fund.

Yeah; I suppose it does take the price down for you.... as I owe you after the southside jaunt with your customer/pals that were buying me shots all night.

Im looking at this thread, and I am liking what I see.

I cant wait for the Outing. It was my first THP event this past year, and definitely a memorable one. Some of my most memorable rounds of golf occurred that weekend.

In a weird way, it would be fun to get our butts handed to us by an LPGA pro again next year!

and to be honest, much cheaper if you dont bring your partner.

8.5 hole round. Get it right. We had to wait for Gus and Seth to finish those 2 foot putts.
That would be an expensive 8.5 holes.
Yeah; I suppose it does take the price down for you.... as I owe you after the southside jaunt with your customer/pals that were buying me shots all night.

hahahaha...thats how I roll buddy!

I have a plan to bring the gf down early, do some things than ship her off Thursday. Might work out well with allegiant being an option for us. Will figure out a price soon and break it down for others like one-t did

Hmmm... I am pumped that I have escaped the ridicule of that hole and Seth and Gus take all the heat. Perhaps it was because I went from Love Bush, to bunker, to bunker... to pick up this f-n ball before I get to the green. Haha.

Back